X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks a lump.
    hope he's a good lump.

Comment

If he plays the way he talks, we have got a mean, uncompromising, uncomplicated, cool centre back on our side.
      BFD!

Comment

Who will make way ?

Comment

Cameron

Comment

Looks a hard ####!

Wouldn't like to bump into him in a dark discotheque in Amsterdam if he was wearing tight black leather shorts and he liked short fat bald Welshmen!

Comment

That will mean Cameron and Wallace leaving in the summer when their contracts expire .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                That will mean Cameron and Wallace leaving in the summer when their contracts expire .
                Praise the lord. Cameron’s been okay to be fair but I feel like another season would be too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Praise the lord. Cameron’s been okay to be fair but I feel like another season would be too far.
                  Agreed Cameron has been a good pro and gets undeserved stick in my opinion. Wallace has been a complete waste of space and I’ll be glad when he’s gone .

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Cameron is getting on and it shows, you can't fault him for lack of effort he is definitely a good player to have in the squad, the problem I have is his automatic selection being Skipper, I wonder if this changes?
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Cameron seems more comfortable in the middle of a back 5. My concern is if he's back in CDM now that De Wijs has arrived, where the game does seem to pass him by!

Agreed though, he has been a great pro and a undoubted positive influence on the younger lads

Comment

Not been a fan of either Cameron or Ball.Both lack pace and the ability to pass the ball consistently to teammates.Having a decent enforcer able to play 5 yard passes would also free up LTC spot for a proper creative M/F player

Comment

He's been brought in for our new formation. Full backs will be viewed as not needed now as we only need 2 wide players playing and arguably can play Bright, Kane, Kakay, Willock, Niko and even Chair if desperate. The new dutchman in our new system (2 cleans sheets excluding extra time) gives us 5 who can play in the 3 positions so he's cover, likely with Masterson when Cameron tires/we are playing 2-3 games in a week.

Comment

Working...
                          X