Austin is coming home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Forget about Kelman , he is 18 and was bought for the future .Bonne scored 11 goals at this level last season but hasn’t been given a chance .Adomah the same , proven player that has been left to rot on the bench . Dykes has been a big let down . The manager must have been consulted over these signings, why is he not using them ?
    I agree about Bonne especially. perhaps Adomah is not fit enough to play from the start. You'd think the manager was consulted about the signings, so yes , it is strange that he is not using them. Kelman is young and perhaps was signed for the future, but if he is good enough then he should get more game time. Other clubs play teenagers in their sides if they are deemed ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      I don't think this is sensible at all. I think he's a walking sick-note who will not be able to stand up to the rigours of 7/8 games per month - he will break down and miss 75% of games. It's a signing that smacks of trying to appease restless fans who are wearing Austin-tinted spectacles.
      I would have reservations about signing him permanently, but surely a 6 month loan has got to be worth a gamble?

Comment

Great signing - he love us, even fat is quality, and still scored roughly 1 in 3 at the Albion.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

I would have reservations about signing him permanently, but surely a 6 month loan has got to be worth a gamble?
          But it's not a gamble is it? He will breakdown within 3 games. It's reckless in the extreme to commit expenditure on a known crock. If the starting point is we need to bring a striker in to rescue our season we have to go for someone who looks capable of playing 20 games.
          But, aside from fitness concerns about Charlie, I don't actually see Bonne/Dykes as being an issue.... It's more about them not getting proper service. I honestly don't think swapping Charlie in for Dykes will achieve anything whatsoever. I think our lack of goals stems from a ponderously slow and witless midfield and incompetent tactics/set-up from the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

But it's not a gamble is it? He will breakdown within 3 games. It's reckless in the extreme to commit expenditure on a known crock. If the starting point is we need to bring a striker in to rescue our season we have to go for someone who looks capable of playing 20 games.
            But, aside from fitness concerns about Charlie, I don't actually see Bonne/Dykes as being an issue.... It's more about them not getting proper service. I honestly don't think swapping Charlie in for Dykes will achieve anything whatsoever. I think our lack of goals stems from a ponderously slow and witless midfield and incompetent tactics/set-up from the manager.
            Bonne and Dykes have been total gash but you comments about our powder puff midfield and brainless manager are fair...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              We bought 3 strikers and now they not good enough . Someone needs to be held to account
              BOS and his negativity is very much a part of the problem.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...West-Brom.html

Thats a good sign

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  If we have a shocker he might change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

If we have a shocker he might change his mind.
                    Do what we have to do watch from behind the sofa

Comment

Working...
                    X