No announcement yet.

Lumley in goal for rest of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dieng won’t be leaving in Jan. would be stupid not even our board are that stupid surely.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

He’s shite end of, looks better by playing in a side that’s better in defence so has less to do
      I'm clutching at straws whilst sitting here sobbing uncontrollably.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        Dieng won’t be leaving in Jan. would be stupid not even our board are that stupid surely.
        Depends if cash is needed for signings elsewhere. Surely the Board can find that cash and recoup by selling him in the summer if needed?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Depends if cash is needed for signings elsewhere. Surely the Board can find that cash and recoup by selling him in the summer if needed?
          I agree, surely whatever we might get for Dieng wouldn't make much difference to the affordability of proposed signings particularly as it would be a significant blow to the strength of the squad

Comment

I know, when I saw this I nearly fell over. I'm currently on the sofa with a damp flannel over my head!

Surely this means that Dieng is on the way out? Surely Lumley wouldnt extend his contract with us to be Nos 2 keeper? Time will tell.......
            I can’t see any positive for selling Dieng I think he’s better than smithies and possess good as anyone since seaman, watched him for Donny and he was unbelievably good.

Using Lumley may as well conceded we’re going down regardless of who else comes in he’s that much of a liability

Comment

As an aside, i was so so surprised that Seng is older than Lumley. Personally feel with a better organised back four Lumley would of not lost his place so quickly.

Comment

The board really would be culpible if they sold Dieng this month, he'll fetch £1 Million to £2 Million at a guess (may be way off) but what cost would relegation realise?...And he's about the only decent thing we've got going at the minute, we couldn't score in a brothel but at least he's putting in a good shift on the 'goals against' front.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                  As an aside, i was so so surprised that Seng is older than Lumley. Personally feel with a better organised back four Lumley would of not lost his place so quickly.
                  Nah..he’s just a gash GK.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                    I wouldn’t put him in our pub side and our gk normally wazzered up from Saturday night and been shagging all night he can still catch kick punch sometimes opponents he’s still better than Lumley. Although he did let a back header in from about 40 yards out we all walked forward for him to kick it upfield as opponents fell about laughing we said what you done he went off to throw up from hangover!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I wouldn’t put him in our pub side and our gk normally wazzered up from Saturday night and been shagging all night he can still catch kick punch sometimes opponents he’s still better than Lumley. Although he did let a back header in from about 40 yards out we all walked forward for him to kick it upfield as opponents fell about laughing we said what you done he went off to throw up from hangover!
                      I scored from a goal kick once. Kicked it into the wind which was so strong that the ball came back at us for an own goal. The pitch was quite close to the edge of a cliff so theres a lot of weather there, but luckily no sheep dropping to play through on that particular pitch!

Comment

I scored from a goal kick once. Kicked it into the wind which was so strong that the ball came back at us for an own goal. The pitch was quite close to the edge of a cliff so theres a lot of weather there, but luckily no sheep dropping to play through on that particular pitch!
                        You took it well sheep can you hook up with Dykes and Bonne!

Comment

Can't believe Lumley will sign a new contract with us unless Dieng is moving on. Will not want to sit on the bench game after game. Heaven help us if this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Can't believe Lumley will sign a new contract with us unless Dieng is moving on. Will not want to sit on the bench game after game. Heaven help us if this is the case.
                            I think the club have an option to extend his contract by 1 year and want to do that so they can sell him.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...asked-for-move

Mark Warburton has confirmed that Liam Kelly asked to leave QPR on loan.

Lummy back with us.

Comment

Working...
                              X