Lumley in goal for rest of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley in goal for rest of season?

Has to be a possibility. If we get a good offer for Sieng, that will be taken. Kelly going on loan back to Scotland. So Lumley back as number 1 for relegation fight. God help us.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Has to be a possibility. If we get a good offer for Sieng, that will be taken. Kelly going on loan back to Scotland. So Lumley back as number 1 for relegation fight. God help us.
    You really know how to brighten up our day don’t you .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You really know how to brighten up our day don’t you .
      Seems a worrying possibility.

Comment

Yes - but without crowd pressure? We might see a massive difference. Obviously rated at other clubs.

Comment

It’s not going to happen , we are in discussions with Doncaster for Lumley to join permanently and Dieng is still here .Rumours of Kelly being loaned out and Barnes being recalled from Hibs due to lack of game time . Relax everyone.

Comment

Dieng won’t go anywhere yet
            Lumley will stop at Donny we will get Whiteman
            kelly back to jockland on loan or permanent and Barnes back up

simple

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              Dieng won’t go anywhere yet
              Lumley will stop at Donny we will get Whiteman
              kelly back to jockland on loan or permanent and Barnes back up

simple
              I guess we will know very soon

Comment

QPR set to loan keeper Kelly to Motherwell

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...well-loan-move

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Yes - but without crowd pressure? We might see a massive difference. Obviously rated at other clubs.
                  Good hopefully someone will buy him then, poor keeper who will never improve, would accept 50 p for him.

Comment

We have stopped Lumley negotiation and started talks on a new contract, so the rumour goes. Dieng to be sold and Kelly out on loan and Barnes recalled. We could end up with Lumley and Barnes as GK options

https://the72.co.uk/213315/doncaster...an-take-twist/

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      We have stopped Lumley negotiation and started talks on a new contract, so the rumour goes. Dieng to be sold and Kelly out on loan and Barnes recalled. We could end up with Lumley and Barnes as GK options

https://the72.co.uk/213315/doncaster...an-take-twist/
                      I used to like you sheep now I’m ringing the Samaritans for advice the thought of Lumley and an unknown in goal to much to to cope with

Comment

Lumley went from raw but highly rated to very poor. As mentioned could be that without a crowd he can build confidence. Obviously hope we keep Dieng. The knock on effect of an iffy goalie is it then impacts on defence too and we are leaky enough.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I used to like you sheep now I’m ringing the Samaritans for advice the thought of Lumley and an unknown in goal to much to to cope with
                          I know, when I saw this I nearly fell over. I'm currently on the sofa with a damp flannel over my head!

Surely this means that Dieng is on the way out? Surely Lumley wouldnt extend his contract with us to be Nos 2 keeper? Time will tell.......

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Lumley went from raw but highly rated to very poor. As mentioned could be that without a crowd he can build confidence. Obviously hope we keep Dieng. The knock on effect of an iffy goalie is it then impacts on defence too and we are leaky enough.
                            He’s shite end of, looks better by playing in a side that’s better in defence so has less to do

Comment

Dieng's transfer value would be significant given he signed a long term contract pretty recently.

Lumley I expect to be sold, Barnes has been recalled perhaps to fill his spot.

Kelly going on loan perhaps to get some game time, which I feel he needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X