X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board out...

And until the whole lot are gone I am.
    Ferdinand Hoos the lot, jog on.
    Supporters have to get across the unacceptably of this club dropping into the bottom 2 tiers of football.
    Stop giving them £

This financial strangulation of the club is a political decision, not a lge rule imo.
    Every other club is continuing as usual, our lot are not interested.
    No championship clubs are going to the wall as we were told.
    Just to explain my view in the first post.

Comment

Without being disrespectful to fellow Rs fans id rather we went bust than watch this complete and utter road crash of a set up. We run on a league 1 or 2 budget but club want top dollar for a st as we’re west London

it’s joke absolute joke

Comment

So who’s going to take over then Dave? supporters? That’s not the answer Hoos & Les out

Comment

This thread is embarrassing! Your behaving like we have never been in this position before, yes it’s frustrating and football on the whole is not as it use to be but for gods sake , stop throwing toys out your prams !

Comment

I'd keep the board and Warbarton till the end of the season... thought we were unlucky today, and it's a time for patience and stability.

Comment

I don’t think many Rs fans would invest there change they keep in a jar at the moment it’s bloody awful

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                I'd keep the board and Warbarton till the end of the season... thought we were unlucky today, and it's a time for patience and stability.
                Really???

1 shot on target is not down to bad luck.

lousy defending for the 2nd goal ( I missed the 1st as I was distracted by family).

how many clear chances were created?

sorry, but that and a lot of the other defeats were deserved because we create so few chances.

Comment

Unlucky?? Wow?? How..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

You think we can keep this set up ? I think you should consider the fallout of league 1 and loss of revenue

Comment

There is lots of blame to go around including with this board, LF is paid to get the best he can for the money spent on the squad, that is a massive failure, MW is paid to get the most out of the squad he is given, ditto, the players are paid to defend, pass and score and once again that is a massive failure!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

I am all for family loyalty Mrs Warburton but your old man is a gash manager. Needs to go tonight.

Comment

See you at Fleetwood next year then..

Comment

The board have spent approx 7 million this summer , the buck stops with the manager .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                              The board have spent approx 7 million this summer , the buck stops with the manager .
                              so the DoF had nothing to do with choosing these players?

Comment

Working...
                              X