B L M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    By contributing to this thread I cant help but feel I am part of the circus that taking the knee has become and that's for both sides of the argument.
    Blockhouse has put his views across and must be similar to millions of fans across the UK.

Politics has crept into British football and if you disagree you are at risk of being branded a racist, without a doubt there are racist football fans just the same as there are likely to be racists in every walk of life.
    Football should drop BLM and reignite the existing campaigns such as kick it out and show Racism the Red card.
    I have to be honest and admit I don't understand our players all kneeling at millwall when we were pretty much the first club to go public about not doing it and leaving it up to individuals, remember sky gave us a kicking too.
    A situation has been created where if sky or any uk entertainment institution say anything against taking the knee they wil be deemed racist and the lynch mob will be in overdrive, there are alot of Good points in the blockhouse post.
    My fear is the problem has taken route in our game and I fear it may be here for good.
    Blockhouse is right, our clubs are similar, 2 smaller London clubs from working class areas although looking at Westfield it's hard to define the Bush as working class.
    My dad was a millwall fan and there are alot of good people that follow them the same as there are that follow us, I chose rangers as my parents were divorced and I didn't grow up in South East London. Your club is your club however it comes about but fans up and down the country have more in common than we care to admit.
    Good post! It has turned into a circus and in the long run may be doing more harm than good, I didn't see the Wall match but from what I'm reading here some have lost the plot, Black Panther salutes, that ny friends IS racist! We have lots of movements over here for de- funding the police, it is madness yet if you don't agree with their cause you are called a racist!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Good post! It has turned into a circus and in the long run may be doing more harm than good, I didn't see the Wall match but from what I'm reading here some have lost the plot, Black Panther salutes, that ny friends IS racist! We have lots of movements over here for de- funding the police, it is madness yet if you don't agree with their cause you are called a racist!
      Did you see the take over of Nathan Phillips Square several months back?
      If that wasn't an example blm and antifa taking advantage of a weak liberal government, then I don't know what is.

Double standards. They can break whatever rules they want in the name of racism, but should you try to exercise your constitional rights, you are branded a racist and threatened with arrest.
      The msm tried to ignore that a public square was illegally occupied for over a month, and when a media team, brave enough to try and report on this got assaulted, the police took the side of the illegal protesters.

This isn't just about football, this is all part of a bigger plan.
      Look at what blm and antifa are doing in The US, what The UK is currently experiencing, is only a small taste of what will come.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The Black Panther salute is to their cause what the straight arm salute is to the far right. I can see no difference from an offensive point of view. The latter would not be tolerated, so why is the former?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Did you see the take over of Nathan Phillips Square several months back?
          If that wasn't an example blm and antifa taking advantage of a weak liberal government, then I don't know what is.

Double standards. They can break whatever rules they want in the name of racism, but should you try to exercise your constitional rights, you are branded a racist and threatened with arrest.
          The msm tried to ignore that a public square was illegally occupied for over a month, and when a media team, brave enough to try and report on this got assaulted, the police took the side of the illegal protesters.

This isn't just about football, this is all part of a bigger plan.
          Look at what blm and antifa are doing in The US, what The UK is currently experiencing, is only a small taste of what will come.
          We have had encampments at City Hall here in Hamilton, mostly for de-funding the police, thankfully the tents were taken down by the police, these people whatever their causes may be ignore the fact that the average law abiding tax paying citizen does not want to have to negotiate an encampment to do business at City Hall!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

We have had encampments at City Hall here in Hamilton, mostly for de-funding the police, thankfully the tents were taken down by the police, these people whatever their causes may be ignore the fact that the average law abiding tax paying citizen does not want to have to negotiate an encampment to do business at City Hall!
            A fire hose should sort them out, oh damn i forgot, there poor human rights, perhaps the water is racist as well..
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Seeing on sky that at least 4 of the overpaid ####s in hoops decided to kneel down for a extreme left political movement...... again.
              When these morons realise that they are kneeling for an organisation that would take most of their un- earned money, they might man up instead of running with the sheep.
              Who's flock it seems is getting smaller with a number of clubs having the decency to get away from politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The Black Panther salute is to their cause what the straight arm salute is to the far right. I can see no difference from an offensive point of view. The latter would not be tolerated, so why is the former?

Thank you sheep, 100 agree %

Comment

• A lot of todays young men who play football show what was know as a lack of morale fibre.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    A lot of todays young men who play football show what was know as a lack of morale fibre.
                    Yeah, same as these COVID whingers who complain about being paid by the Govt to lay on the sofa and watch TV. It's not as if their being asked to storm the beaches of Normany or 'go over the top'. Makes my blood boils these ####ers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, same as these COVID whingers who complain about being paid by the Govt to lay on the sofa and watch TV. It's not as if their being asked to storm the beaches of Normany or 'go over the top'. Makes my blood boils these ####ers.
                      Again in agreement.
                      Although happily I have been back at work since July and changed jobs too.

Comment

• Hello again, as I said I would actively trying to gain support from the football Family through this letter that me and another chap have put together between us.
                        I put the idea to our lot on the forum site I go on, and it was generally well received, any other time I wouldn’t have even suggested it. But given the circumstances football has dragged us into we feel that one voice is better than no voice.
                        If a few of you can get this out to other forums it’ll be a start. Doing nothing just encourages the extremists.

Thanks in anticipation.

OPEN LETTER FROM MILLWALL

By now everyone knows Millwall supporters boo'ed players kneeling last Saturday against Derby.
                        Whether you agree with that or not, please take a few minutes to read this as an explanation as to why we boo'ed.
                        At Millwall, the majority of supporters do not support the BLM group. We see the BLM group, as a far left Marxist Polictical group. Players kneeling and clenched fists are seenby us as a gesture of support to BLM and not in any way a sign of support against discrimination.
                        We fully support Millwall FC in their support of Kick It Out campaign. We are against discrimination.
                        The Media have totally mis-represented us and don't get us. Millwall supporters haven't been given the chance to put their side. If you agree with our stance please be pro active in showing how you feel at games, be creative in the way you do this and stay one jump ahead, to save a potential ban, or email your clubs owners and CEOs To complain.
                        Lastly please share this with friends.

Comment

• Will do, but most of the people I consider friends already despise BLM with a passion.

The curtain twitchers will wait for someone else to do the leg work.

Comment

Working...
                          X