Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B L M

Boo Like Millwall .
    They just gotta little mixed up, that's all !!

poor them, i just wished they’d chased that prat giving the black power salute down the tunnel, they have form for that at the Den..
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The media and fa are hammering the wall fans, calling them racist.
      Totally out of order and totally wrong.
      The claims that this is nothing to do with the Marxists is bow locks, and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        The media and fa are hammering the wall fans, calling them racist.
        Totally out of order and totally wrong.
        The claims that this is nothing to do with the Marxists is bow locks, and they know it.
        They are taking away free will, I shall never martch to the Sound of their Drum, they can call me what they like but gullible, just remember one thing, who the #### was it sent all those young men over the top to a certain Death, same people that care about me so much, they want me to live in a mask and take any Drug they tell me two for a Virus that doesn't bother me, after they have told me I'm a criminal for Smoking some Herb.

Comment

Is there a match on tonight ? They haven’t mentioned it on sky yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Is there a match on tonight ? They haven’t mentioned it on sky yet ?
            I though I had politics channel on until I see Don Goodman.

I thought the world was fighting a pandemic some old girl gets a jab and it’s BLM for 20 mins. Ffs talk about our red hot form you numptys oh hang on a minute leave this on until 9.30

Comment

I honestly and sadly have come to the conclusion that I cannot follow this football club or any other ever again.
              What with this BLM ###### and var the game is gone.
              Btw imo stating that black lives matter is telling me that that all others don't, which is what the black Supremasists and the divisive Marxists want tbf.
              Sick of the whole thing.
              See ya fellas, I have 5 framed shirts and tons of memorabilia and it's all going on a bonfire

Comment

25 mins into programme and still no talk of football.

Comment

I honestly and sadly have come to the conclusion that I cannot follow this football club or any other ever again.
                  Btw imo stating that black lives matter is telling me that that all others don't, which is what the black Supremasists and the divisive Marxists want tbf.
                  Sick of the whole thing.
                  See ya fellas, I have 5 framed shirts and tons of memorabilia and it's all going on a bonfire
                  Come on Dave, you've come to that conclusion before.

Don't put the memorabilia on the bonfire, you'll be breaking local air pollution nuisance restrictions .

Sell them on e-bay if you must, there's still some QPR fans would treasure you collection.

Comment

Sick of the whole thing.
                    I you ever see those pair of ##### after the goal, there will be no way back for you, I'd guess.

Comment

bad enough taking the knee, but what is the fist all about.

Comment

Their black power. Over whom you might wonder

Comment

Had enough of Sky on about taking the knee it's a f ucking football match for ffs talk about the football not about BLM the fa need to scrap this taking the knee it's going to cost more controversy.

Comment

Still f ucking on about it even on the after match interviews give it a rest.

Comment

They are still banging on about racism

Comment

Working...
                              X