Would you take Hugill Back on loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take Hugill Back on loan?

Only 1 goal and 0 assists played in 11 games, he seemed to enjoy his time here.

Not while he is out injured & when fit nah

Comment

No and no

Comment

Yes if fit , why not

Comment

Not for me , we have 3 strikers of our own .

Although I guess using the term striker is a bit too optimistic!
          Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 05-12-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I think Dykes is better and you guys haven't really given the him a chance yet.

He plays here, goes on International duty and back again. It takes time for players to gel and all the players improve going forward now.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I think Dykes is better and you guys haven't really given the him a chance yet.

He plays here, goes on International duty and back again. It takes time for players to gel and all the players improve going forward now.
              Totally agree.

Comment

I'd have peter crouch back over this useless jock
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Hugill was best for us when he had wells along side him - for dykes to be his most effective we need to play 2 up front - the Best Strikers in recent times have been in duo's Dykes and either Bonne or Kelman needs play every game and form a partnership. Letting Wells leave was the biggest mistake we have made in recent times - especially if we know we had the Eze money coming in - Dykes and Wells would have been fantastic in this division.

Comment

Yes, I would have liked to have Hugill back on loan, and the problem with Wells was wages.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Hugill was best for us when he had wells along side him - for dykes to be his most effective we need to play 2 up front - the Best Strikers in recent times have been in duo's Dykes and either Bonne or Kelman needs play every game and form a partnership. Letting Wells leave was the biggest mistake we have made in recent times - especially if we know we had the Eze money coming in - Dykes and Wells would have been fantastic in this division.
                      I agree we need to go 2 upfront to get the best out of our strikers . Letting Wells go was not a mistake though , we couldn’t afford his fee or wages .It wouldn’t be right to pay Wells double what any other player was on , when we have a wage structure in place .

Comment

We will not generate money from future player sales by playing loan players. I think Dykes will come good but we have Kelman coming through. Loan players are out!

Comment

Agree re Wells; not re Hugill. Dykes is gonna develop into a very solid player. Needs time.

Comment

if we need a boost in January someone like him and another loan or two could be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                              I agree we need to go 2 upfront to get the best out of our strikers . Letting Wells go was not a mistake though , we couldn’t afford his fee or wages .It wouldn’t be right to pay Wells double what any other player was on , when we have a wage structure in place .
                              true but most clubs have players on higher wages than others - every team in the Premier league - i know we are trying to do things right now but there is no point balancing the books in the 3rd tier of football...

Comment

Working...
                              X