Steven Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Caulker

Read today about the challenges his been facing, seems he has now put his Demons behind him which is great news. I also was thinking he would be just what we need right now to give us a solid defence. 28 years old and playing in Turkey currently.

I would rather my 80year old neighbour play for us. He had his chance with us and blew it.
    Whilst I'm sympathetic to his plight and pleased he's now okay, he cost us millions in transfer fees and wages and did virtually nothing for it.

Comment

https://talksport.com/football/794311/

Comment

Great shout. We may as well see if we can get Sandro and Boswingwa back while we're at it - giving our previous abject failures another whirl is deffo the way forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
          Read today about the challenges his been facing, seems he has now put his Demons behind him which is great news. I also was thinking he would be just what we need right now to give us a solid defence. 28 years old and playing in Turkey currently.
          I had to check it wasn’t April fools day when I read this.

Comment

Blimey you would of though I suggested we get Redknapp back !

Comment

Glad he’s better , but sorry I fail to see how footballers struggle they’ve got the world at their feet, plenty of money , it’s their own stupidity if they mess it up . He complains in the article about media attention , well ye that’s what you get when your on £30k + a week , I’d happily swap jobs with him and you aren’t going to get negative press if you don’t do anything wrong , simple really.

Comment

I've got no time for overpaid playboys that get drunk and drive their cars .

Comment

I thought he'd seen the light in 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...arity-trip-qpr

Ultimately he's got addiction issues that will need to be monitored for the rest of his life. Glad he's doing well right now but it can turn the other way very quickly. Still a high risk player and inless he wants to sign for us on an appearance only deal then it's a NO NO NO.

Comment

We should have got Redknapp to pay up his contract as he obviously didn’t do due diligence on him considering he had these problems when he was at Spurs . Saying that he did sign the likes of Merson , Ruddock etc. so he goes for these troubled characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      We should have got Redknapp to pay up his contract as he obviously didn’t do due diligence on him considering he had these problems when he was at Spurs . Saying that he did sign the likes of Merson , Ruddock etc. so he goes for these troubled characters.
                      True dat! Sandro was a well-known maniac and headcase at Spurs - absolutely farcical that 'Arry spent several million of our £££s on the clown given he previously managed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                        Haveyou been sniffing glue ???

Comment

Money he took off us for doing nothing he should play 2 seasons for free

Comment

I am in my 40's and overweight and if someone offered me £40K per week to sign for QPR as much as I love the club my morals wouldn't get in the way. Other than BO###### I think most of the other players turned up to take money of course because we as a club was offering WAY too much money. We shouldn't look at the players in a game which never seems to have morals It was those who were running things who made the mistakes and in fairness with their own money. Now if our new management team looked at any player I feel confident they would judge the situation correctly in most cases.

Comment

I used to chat with Stephen on a regular basis at the supermarket. He went v unnoticed so probably enjoy the fact I knew who he was. He turned up in a lovely creme coloured Bentley. He was polite and reasonable with me. I did say a few home truths to him and I can tell you he is a big unit, so I was very brave too but he could see I was a passionate fan that wanted the best for him and the club.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X