4 year contract for Nico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 year contract for Nico

Then Play him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QPR have given Niko Hamalainen a new four-year contract.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ontract-by-qpr

Yes exactly play him ffs Warbs

Comment

It's time, especially since it's all but a given (judging by last season) that Wallace at some point will incur injury and not be able to play.

This whole thing reminds me of Kakay -- despite mediocrity last season from Rangel and Kane on the right side, MW seemed dead set against playing him on the first team. Kakay is going to be a solid player -- believe we will say the same about Nico after he's given a chance to show what he can do.

Comment

Hopefully that’s Wallace gone ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          It's time, especially since it's all but a given (judging by last season) that Wallace at some point will incur injury and not be able to play.

This whole thing reminds me of Kakay -- despite mediocrity last season from Rangel and Kane on the right side, MW seemed dead set against playing him on the first team. Kakay is going to be a solid player -- believe we will say the same about Nico after he's given a chance to show what he can do.
          I’m still not convinced by Kakay , I hope I’m wrong but he still has a lot of improving to do to cut it at this level . He’s had a few matches where he has done well and plenty of others When he looks non league standard .

Comment

Brilliant news and perhaps that's why he hasnt played whilst in negotiations.

Clearly they think he's good enough due to the contract offer, but didnt want to be held to ransom if he established himself as a first team regular during those negotiations.

I expect him to play on Saturday now.

Comment

My thoughts too. Lets hope he plays Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                My thoughts too. Lets hope he plays Saturday
                I can’t see Wallace playing after last nights debacle

Comment

I am a little suprised how long contract they gave him

Comment

play wallace again and i give up , the 2nd foul was so stupid it was one of those u cold see coming a few seconds before it actually happened

Comment

would be daft not to give him a chance. Kakay will have his odd mares as a young player but has shown promise. If Niko can do likewise when he does get his chance could have two promising full backs developing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’m still not convinced by Kakay , I hope I’m wrong but he still has a lot of improving to do to cut it at this level . He’s had a few matches where he has done well and plenty of others When he looks non league standard .
                        I think we need to remember he is still learning.
                        Hasn't had a lot of experience playing this position, (typical warbs)
                        But he has that one magic attribute.....pace.
                        It will get him out of a lot of trouble.
                        Worth persisting with

Comment

He's hardly had a chance to learn good things from those around him...
                          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Kevin Gallen on twitter regarding this contract for NH.
                            "If only Carlsberg did agents"
                            Make of that what you will.
                            When questioned Kev replied
                            " 23yrs old, look how many appearances he has made for us"
                            Can only think he doesn't rate him myself

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Kevin Gallen on twitter regarding this contract for NH.
                              "If only Carlsberg did agents"
                              Make of that what you will.
                              When questioned Kev replied
                              " 23yrs old, look how many appearances he has made for us"
                              Can only think he doesn't rate him myself
                              Surely its duration and the pay included that should be considered . We've had no problems loaning him out, so if his contract has a base salary that can be covered mostly by loaning him whats the problem. I'm sure increases in pay will be in the contract depending upon how many appearances he makes. I dont think the Board are stupid on contracts these days so I'm sure they'll have it all covered their end.

Comment

Working...
                              X