William saliba.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William saliba.

Arsenal want to loan him out to championship, with us being one of sides they have in mind. Where impressed by us in the 4-3 friendly, and having Neil banfield could give us an edge. Brentford norwich and Bournemouth also involved. don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Yes, saw on sky about his loan collapsing.

I cannot see any mileage in us getting in a 19yr old rookie CB. Having a spell in our defence could ruin his career for good. I'm not sure why Arsenal would want to put him through our door and experience our defensive coaching. Total BS in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Arsenal want to loan him out to championship, with us being one of sides they have in mind. Where impressed by us in the 4-3 friendly, and having Neil banfield could give us an edge. Brentford norwich and Bournemouth also involved. don’t shoot the messenger. JN
      What position JN?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

What position JN?
        CB.....

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/will...spieler/495666

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
          You mean this messenger
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/tbrfoot...ship-side/amp/

Yea reading the news isn't really inside information. But whatever fantasy gets you through the day i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

You mean this messenger
            https://www.google.com/amp/s/tbrfoot...ship-side/amp/

Yea reading the news isn't really inside information. But whatever fantasy gets you through the day i suppose
            Have you been speaking to DN again? JN

Comment

Would like to get him in, but can see Bournemouth or Norwich maybe Brentford getting him instead as Arsenal are more likely to want him challenging for honours.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Would like to get him in, but can see Bournemouth or Norwich maybe Brentford getting him instead as Arsenal are more likely to want him challenging for honours.
                So your saying we’ve no chance of challenging for top six then, my god I give up with your negative comments,

Comment

But then would he be busier and get more experience playing for us, so learn more?!!
                  Don't think they would care tbh Stan.
                  I think the main problem would be how much of the wage they want a club to contribute.

Comment

Maybe needs a saliba test?!

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                      Maybe needs a saliba test?!
                      Dreadful
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

So your saying we’ve no chance of challenging for top six then, my god I give up with your negative comments,
                        First of all, where did I say we have no chance of challenging for the top 6?
                        You really do have a problem with my posts.

There have been plenty of other players in recent seasons that joined other clubs instead of QPR for that very reason. It's how most people see QPR. Look at the bookies odds and see how they feel about QPR's chances. Only QPR fans think that we could be challengers.

I, like other QPR fans, also hope to see them challenging at the top.

Comment

Don't want him. Don't want him taking a place just to keep the gooners happy and us baby sitting him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Don't want him. Don't want him taking a place just to keep the gooners happy and us baby sitting him.
                            I agree. And is this player really on his way to us?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

First of all, where did I say we have no chance of challenging for the top 6?
                              You really do have a problem with my posts.

There have been plenty of other players in recent seasons that joined other clubs instead of QPR for that very reason. It's how most people see QPR. Look at the bookies odds and see how they feel about QPR's chances. Only QPR fans think that we could be challengers.

I, like other QPR fans, also hope to see them challenging at the top.
                              Agreed.
                              We dont even have top training facilities for the clubs in England to consider us worth if nurturing their top young talent. Those clubs mentioned are miles ahead of us. We're now, in my opinion, a safe bet as a mid table championship team that with a fair wind might sneak into sixth spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X