• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Agreed.
    We dont even have top training facilities for the clubs in England to consider us worth if nurturing their top young talent. Those clubs mentioned are miles ahead of us. We're now, in my opinion, a safe bet as a mid table championship team that with a fair wind might sneak into sixth spot.
    Thanks for agreeing and your sensible view of QPR.

we all hope for great things for the club , but we have to be realistic too. Sure, we could sneak into the top 6 and stay there, but with our dodgy defensive record (last season’s goals against was the worst since the 1960s according to the comments on the EFL programme on the Quest channel) it will be difficult without improvement.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

First of all, where did I say we have no chance of challenging for the top 6?
    You really do have a problem with my posts.

There have been plenty of other players in recent seasons that joined other clubs instead of QPR for that very reason. It's how most people see QPR. Look at the bookies odds and see how they feel about QPR's chances. Only QPR fans think that we could be challengers.

I, like other QPR fans, also hope to see them challenging at the top.
    Agreed.
    We dont even have top training facilities for the clubs in England to consider us worth if nurturing their top young talent. Those clubs mentioned are miles ahead of us. We're now, in my opinion, a safe bet as a mid table championship team that with a fair wind might sneak into sixth spot.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Don't want him. Don't want him taking a place just to keep the gooners happy and us baby sitting him.
    I agree. And is this player really on his way to us?

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Don't want him. Don't want him taking a place just to keep the gooners happy and us baby sitting him.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

So your saying we’ve no chance of challenging for top six then, my god I give up with your negative comments,
    First of all, where did I say we have no chance of challenging for the top 6?
    You really do have a problem with my posts.

There have been plenty of other players in recent seasons that joined other clubs instead of QPR for that very reason. It's how most people see QPR. Look at the bookies odds and see how they feel about QPR's chances. Only QPR fans think that we could be challengers.

I, like other QPR fans, also hope to see them challenging at the top.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Maybe needs a saliba test?!
    Dreadful

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied
    Maybe needs a saliba test?!

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Would like to get him in, but can see Bournemouth or Norwich maybe Brentford getting him instead as Arsenal are more likely to want him challenging for honours.
    But then would he be busier and get more experience playing for us, so learn more?!!
    Don't think they would care tbh Stan.
    I think the main problem would be how much of the wage they want a club to contribute.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Would like to get him in, but can see Bournemouth or Norwich maybe Brentford getting him instead as Arsenal are more likely to want him challenging for honours.
    So your saying we’ve no chance of challenging for top six then, my god I give up with your negative comments,

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

You mean this messenger
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/tbrfoot...ship-side/amp/

Yea reading the news isn't really inside information. But whatever fantasy gets you through the day i suppose
    Have you been speaking to DN again? JN

Leave a comment:

• supahupa10101
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    Arsenal want to loan him out to championship, with us being one of sides they have in mind. Where impressed by us in the 4-3 friendly, and having Neil banfield could give us an edge. Brentford norwich and Bournemouth also involved. don’t shoot the messenger. JN
    You mean this messenger
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/tbrfoot...ship-side/amp/

Yea reading the news isn't really inside information. But whatever fantasy gets you through the day i suppose

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

What position JN?
    CB.....

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/will...spieler/495666

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    Arsenal want to loan him out to championship, with us being one of sides they have in mind. Where impressed by us in the 4-3 friendly, and having Neil banfield could give us an edge. Brentford norwich and Bournemouth also involved. don’t shoot the messenger. JN
    What position JN?

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Yes, saw on sky about his loan collapsing.

I cannot see any mileage in us getting in a 19yr old rookie CB. Having a spell in our defence could ruin his career for good. I'm not sure why Arsenal would want to put him through our door and experience our defensive coaching. Total BS in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X