Good result. Woeful performance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good result. Woeful performance.

The equalizer papers over the performance.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    You have to say a great delivery from Wallace and a great finish from Bonne , bit harsh to criticise when playing crowdless games in empty stadiums

Comment

Agree Dog & can’t keep everyone happy

Comment

A point is a point knocker.
        We found a way.

Comment

We haven’t really clicked as an attacking side yet . I don’t like Amos and Carroll in the same side personally. Adomah will bring something, we need to sort the Manning situation out as that’s a lot of assists gone from the side .

Comment

I'm glad everyone seems happy. Good point but for me, performance very poor against very average team. And don't think Chair got one dead ball right. Hoping for a bit more quality before deadline.

Comment

A well deserved point imho. SW was priced at <2,00 before kick off, ie they were supposed to win more than 50% of all meetings with QPR at home. Looking at the game this was not the case at all, we had more possession, created more corners and had more or less the exact same xG (0,83-0,80) as SW. We play a bit more passing game while SW is more direct, I think that make them look better than they actually were.

I also thought Dieng had a good game, not as nervous as against Boro. You know I have been critizing Lumley for years but Dieng looks without doubt as our new number 1, this one they will not rotate.

Comment

Actually Dieng looks like he's going to be a huge talent for us. Already shows the kind of confidence Joe Lumley has never shown in multiple seasons. And when we ink Adomah and perhaps Willock, watch out. This becomes a very competitive side.

Comment

Need a better option in cm caroll, amos, cameron and ball not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                    Need a better option in cm caroll, amos, cameron and ball not good enough
                    Bit unfair on Ball , he’s never let anyone down , I’d have him in before Amos .

Comment

Ball is better than cameron. Cameron has his moments but he's 35 and if ball cant get picked ahead of him soon then we are in for a long season if the manager keeps going with Cameron. He will get his chance though as there are so many games coming up. The fact the manager said we looked a very good side is worrying. Only 2 shots on goal in 90 mins against a side who aren't up much is more concerning. We are set up too defensively, this crap with amos up front. Drop him and put bonne in. Simples. Adomah will play when he gets fit. Willock will def be starting especially after paying a fee for him. Green on a free might be less so. At least its exciting to expect new players rather than the club saying that's it and no more.

Comment

Adomah turns 33 in December, he will last 60-70 minutes max but that’s fair enough. I think he will be used against slow defenders or maybe mostly as a power sub..

Comment

I dont think any of us thought we were world beaters before this game.Warburton is working with a very small budget after selling our best player and needs time to work with the new players coming in .
                          rome wasnt built in a day ,this new QPR squad will need time to gel ,and I fully expect we will be fine come the end of the season . I'm happy with a point today,the performance wasnt brilliant but I wasnt expecting it to be .

Comment

I think, what someone else had said, that Warburton thought we looked a very good side, is worrying. Early days obviously and hopefully a couple of decent additions will improve situation but anyone who thought we played well yesterday has very low expectations.

Comment

Positives - Dieng, Bonne plus we defended set pieces far better, including all those long throws. Negative, even simple passes seemed beyond some of them. Might be to do with the conditions.

Comment

Working...
                              X