No announcement yet.

Site problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear cookies and history is one way of fixing the problem.

You could also use a new browser which will fix it too.

Changing the forum style at the bottom also fixes the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Are you using a computer or phone?
      Phone

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Phone
        Try changing the forum style because that should work without having to change anything else.

Depends on which phone you have, do a google search or youtube how to do it. Should be a step by step guide.

Comment

I use the blue green style, and other than having to login once, everything is ok.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Anybody else had problems getting into this site as I have to log on every time I look topics on here, normally I can go straight in all day without logging on?
            Same

Comment

Theres two things going on here; it seems like cookie related issues which will relate to the entire site moving from insecure (http); to secure (https). This basically involves replacing every page (programmatically) with a signpost (http 301 redirect) that says the page has permanently moved to a new location. These are causing the login issues.

The font size issue; given that noone has changed the font sizes across the entire site as far as I am aware; is going to be related to one of the several vbulletin upgrades I have had to install over the past few weeks. Clearly one of them changed the default template but these changes were not actually seen until we rebuilt the styles which is part of the process for moving the entire site to the secure web standard (https).

In terms of clearing caches; in Chrome on a pc/mac click the ham buger menu (top right, 3 dots/lines) settings -> privacy and security -> clear browsing data -> advanced -> drop down time range and set it to 7 days and click clear data at the bottom.

Chrome on android: top right hamburger menu (3 lines/dots) settings; privacy; clear browsing data; advanced; drop down time range; last 7 days, clear data.

Its worth noting that I've not had to do this on any of my devices (laptop/desktop running latest chrome, pixel 3 and samsung tab active 2 all updated)

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                I use the blue green style, and other than having to login once, everything is ok.
                I like the light blue.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I like the light blue.
                  Still the same what ever the colour!

Comment

Pissing me off now

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Pissing me off now
                      Think I got it sorted

Comment

Did it occur without smashing your phone to pieces with the hammer I got from my shed?

Comment

Probably worth noting that any of you experiencing difficulty with font sizes can hold control and roll your mouse wheel to set a zoom level; which is persistent across sessions. Control + 0 to reset to standard size.

Comment

Working...
                          X