Site problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site problems?

Anybody else had problems getting into this site as I have to log on every time I look topics on here, normally I can go straight in all day without logging on?

Moved the site to being SSL enabled yesterday. It's not causing me any issues with remaining signed in though. Likely worth clearing cookies and caches where possible and retrying?

Comment

It feels like 100 miles away from me on the screen, proper tiny at times.

Comment

Glad someone else noticed the font size change. I thought I was losing my marbles when everything seemed to get smaller after I rebuilt the style cache! I'll put that issue to Mayur.

Comment

Same as asking me to log in even though remember me box ticked. Annoying to say the least

Comment

Don't like this.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Don't like this.
              No & is it doing it to you knocker?

Comment

The reason for a few issues is because we've now secured the site, in the address bar you'll now see a padlock.

It has caused a few problems and you have to clear your cookies and it can take a few days to sort itself out.

I'm not having a problem with the font, however, if you are then try changing the forum style.

Scroll down to the bottom of the forum, In the bar you will see a drop-down menu, change the forum style and that should work. Denim is the default style.

Comment

The forum is to large, we have also migrated and upgraded to three different forums, as a result things are different and it can cause a few breaks in the forum.

The only way it can be fixed is starting from scratch, that would mean losing everything we've all posted in the past 13 years.

If you experience any problems then please post in here, even if you tried something and it failed to work.

Comment

Clear cookies, not being ignorant how

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      Clear cookies, not being ignorant how
                      Good question and depends on which device you are on?

PC, phone or Tablet?

Before you do that change the 'forum style' at the bottom of the forum. (Bottom left drop-down menu)

The default is 'Denim', change it to something you like.

Comment

Delete you old bookmark and clear cookies, sign in and set up how you like your page , create a new bookmark done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

No & is it doing it to you knocker?
                          Too small and new threads not highlighted.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Too small and new threads not highlighted.
                            Are you using a computer or phone?

Comment

Problems for me as well , not having to log in but having to go through forums to get to this thread every time I come on .

Comment

Working...
                              X