Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dieng

4 year deal .

if that's the case then they must have given him some assurances about playing - he could have gone to birmingham and been their 1st choice

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      if that's the case then they must have given him some assurances about playing - he could have gone to birmingham and been their 1st choice
      Agree you would assume he is shortly to become our first choice keeper .

Comment

Can't be a bad as Lumley. I can't think of a decent black keeper? They always seems to be shock a min though
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I’d put him in straight away for the Boro game. Just hope we can be busy in the transfer market the next couple of weeks aswell to get some new faces through the door and give us more options going forward. Not asking for much, but new LB, new goal scoring MF and 2 x new strikers please Mr Warburton!

Comment

Just hope we don’t now send him out in loan and blindly stick with Lumley

I hate to ‘call out’ players but Joe has had so many chances and is costing us points

Warbs needs to be more ruthless and tell the players that consistent mistakes will not only cost them a few quid but also their place in the team

Whilst not related to Dieng I’m struggling to understand what Nico H has to do to get a place in the squad. Blind loyalty to Wallace and with no Manning, why aren’t we giving Nico a chance. He’s been great on loan and didn’t look out of place in Finland’s national team. I don’t get it .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Just hope we don’t now send him out in loan and blindly stick with Lumley

I hate to ‘call out’ players but Joe has had so many chances and is costing us points

Warbs needs to be more ruthless and tell the players that consistent mistakes will not only cost them a few quid but also their place in the team

Whilst not related to Dieng I’m struggling to understand what Nico H has to do to get a place in the squad. Blind loyalty to Wallace and with no Manning, why aren’t we giving Nico a chance. He’s been great on loan and didn’t look out of place in Finland’s national team. I don’t get it .....
              I stand to corrected but wasn't Wallace a special signing for Warbs? Might have something to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I stand to corrected but wasn't Wallace a special signing for Warbs? Might have something to do with it?
                Yes, they were together at Glasgow Rangers. Apparently a leader too. But, they should be judged primarily on their performances

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Can't be a bad as Lumley. I can't think of a decent black keeper? They always seems to be shock a min though
                  The Forest goalie looks okay, seems confident and able to calmly play ball with either foot. Shame about the shambles in front of him though!

Comment

Tim Howard and David James comes to mind.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Anyone remember Derek Richardson late 70s.

Comment

Yep & he didn’t play many games either staines, now Dieng has signed we should bloody play him

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          Yep & he didn’t play many games either staines, now Dieng has signed we should bloody play him
                          Agee Jeff get him in .

Comment

..oh dear Tim Scott will be running to the Gestapo with this weare.
                            Btw David James? Tim Howard 2 gks that played prem, oh and of course Seny Dieng

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                              I’d put him in straight away for the Boro game. Just hope we can be busy in the transfer market the next couple of weeks aswell to get some new faces through the door and give us more options going forward. Not asking for much, but new LB, new goal scoring MF and 2 x new strikers please Mr Warburton!
                              Me too

Comment

Working...
                              X