Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo
    replied
    You have my sympathy. Personally, I'm looking forward to another season and have a really good feeling about it for some strange reason.

Setting myself up for a massive disappointment I know but that's what it's all about isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    Thought I'd start feeling a bit of a tingle by now but I'm still pretty disinterested....... This football behind closed doors and empty stadiums just isn't working for me, particularly given that it's looking highly unlikely we'll be visiting KPF in any meaningful numbers until Easter if at all then. Maybe something will click in my head at 3pm??????

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    It's so important to get a good start so 'Good Luck' to the boys!

Glad I'm at work because I don't think I could handle a loss today. Please prove me wrong.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    “George (Thomas) had a slightly more serious knock which saw him miss out the trips to Plymouth and Oxford, but after ten days, he is back, trained well Tuesday and Thursday so he is in my plans.

“Bright (Osayi-Samuel) and Ryan (Manning) are fit and available for selection, I have read some bizarre comments this week about players refusing to play among other things, but that is not the case. Every contract discussion is at a different stage, so what applies to one player doesn’t to another.

“We as a club are very consistent in what we do and how we treat players, but as a I say some of the speculation I have read is ridiculous, it’s the start of the season and it is what it is.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-things-going/

So BOS & Manning might be playing then ?

Leave a comment:

• rainham r
    replied
    Not sure if BOS and Manning really believe that they are premier league class but if anyone thinks they are and wants to pay an inflated fee for either of them then maybe we should cash in. Really would like both of them to commit to us. But as a club if they don't then I don't think we should play them.

Leave a comment:

• rainham r
    replied
    No hi by Jo

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Looking at the pics of them training and having a larff you would think its nonsense what Warbs is on about.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Leave em to rot until they sign up.
    Then let's see how much interest there will be for them having had no game time
    I get that Dave as I feel the pair of them have acted like ####s . Would we not be cutting off our nose to spite our face though as we are a better team with them 2 in it ?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Leave em to rot until they sign up.
    Then let's see how much interest there will be for them having had no game time

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I hope Warbs plays Manning and Bos as long as their heads are in the right place . We pay their wages after all .
    Absolutely. I don't see how any professional cannot get stuck in once the action starts. If he doesn't surely that's a turn off to any potential bidder.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    I hope Warbs plays Manning and Bos as long as their heads are in the right place . We pay their wages after all .

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Head to head

QPR wins: 17

Draws: 22

Nottingham Forest wins: 32

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1304434534155390976

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Boro will surprise many people this season.
    No surprise for me they have a proper manager who knows how to set up a defence and a well balanced side

Leave a comment:

Working...
X