• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• les got us the 3 points today in all fairness lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
      les got us the 3 points today in all fairness lol
      Yea big shout out to Les and some other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post

Good players?
        Look like good signings already .

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          And guess what its me birthday
          Happy Birthday that man!

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• What a great start. A few more signings and we will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

How did BOS do?
              He was ok, isolated on the wing at times, they were well aware of his danger, he made a couple of nice runs at their backline, there were 2 plays I remember where he probably took the wrong option in trying to shoot from a bad angle instead of a cross through the face of the goal, overall he looked alright though!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                And guess what its me birthday
                Happy Birthday! I hope the rest of your day goes as well as the match did, I'm sure I am not alone in appreciation of you posting match threads!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• The biggest signing we need, ASAP is another striker. Would LOVE for BOS to stay, but assuming he doesn't we are extremely thin at the front. Smyth is decent but not yet an everyday starter. Oteh needs to be loaned out; no upside there this season. Shodipo is still trying to emulate BOS but he's got a ways to go. Dykes is going to be amazing, but if he gets injured at any point (or has to serve a yellow card suspension) then what?

Comment

• Happy Birthday Loftus Lad, enjoy what you do and do what you enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

He was ok, isolated on the wing at times, they were well aware of his danger, he made a couple of nice runs at their backline, there were 2 plays I remember where he probably took the wrong option in trying to shoot from a bad angle instead of a cross through the face of the goal, overall he looked alright though!
                      As long as he looked like he could be arsed

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Happy Birthday! I hope the rest of your day goes as well as the match did, I'm sure I am not alone in appreciation of you posting match threads!
                        I have great admiration for lad........ the way a man of his age has grasped the internet age.
                        Not bad is it, for a ww1 vet?!!

Comment

• Very good performance that! Exactly the gritty team effort we need to put in week-by-week, maybe not as pretty as many of last season's games but a win AND a clean sheet is an immense step forward in my view. Must be weird playing games in a sterile bubble, not just the matches, but the the training and lead up too so well done to everyone at the club for being in a position to turn in such a compelling and effective performance!

Comment

• What a win!! Great, QPR!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• well done rangers , clean sheet brilliant

Comment

• Why are Reading above us?

Comment

Working...
                                X