No announcement yet.

Striker to play in the Carabao Cup....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker to play in the Carabao Cup....

... Will be Oteh unless the club sign someone tomorrow.

that will almost guarantee elimination . I know some will welcome that , but I always find these a bit humiliating tbh.

I'll give it go Stan.
    I'll get me trainers!

Comment

I'm amazed Oteh is still here,christ just shows how badly we need a couple of strikers in

Comment

I’m sure I read Plymouth & qpr are the worst cup sides in the history of the f.a cup. , although this is the Caribbean cup. I’m not anticipating this being a cracker.

Comment

Argyle gonna kill us

Comment

I'd send Oteh to Turkey on loan.....

Gwad I hope the lad doesn't read this MB, hes made it this far, 20 steps further than I did, so Iwish him all the positivity to make that final step.

Comment

Having just watched Warbs on the offish, this is nothing more than another preseason game.
              Expect nothing............ you won't be wrong

Comment

Hatrick .....is what he is thinking (or dreaming) lying in bed after reading this thread.

Comment

Puts on optimistic goggles .....
                  maybe the lack of a crowd gives a small chance? I’ve noticed that younger naive? Players seem to take friendlies more seriously ( more goal celebs) plus used to playing in front of next to no one. Plus less home advantage plus no boo boys. A young R’s team would have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Having just watched Warbs on the offish, this is nothing more than another preseason game.
                    Expect nothing............ you won't be wrong
                    That’s what concerns me. It is being treated like a friendly warm up game and I expect to lose.
                    I know we won’t win the trophy but a decent run could help with prize and tv money .

Oteh has not shown that he is good enough for the EFL let alone the Championship.

QPR must sign at least 2 more strikers (preferable that 1 of them is permanent) before next week as we surely need two strikers in the squad for the match against Forest.

Comment

Am I missing something are Dykes and Ramkilde both injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                        Am I missing something are Dykes and Ramkilde both injured?
                        Dykes is in Scotland squad & Ramkilde is prob injured

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

That’s what concerns me. It is being treated like a friendly warm up game and I expect to lose.
                          I know we won’t win the trophy but a decent run could help with prize and tv money .

Oteh has not shown that he is good enough for the EFL let alone the Championship.

QPR must sign at least 2 more strikers (preferable that 1 of them is permanent) before next week as we surely need two strikers in the squad for the match against Forest.
                          dykes will be back for forest no? considering we only play with 1 number 9, signing 2 more strikers on top of what we have would be a bit unnecessary. smyth can play there if it comes to it, so can chair as we saw at the end of last season. not ideal candidates but options nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post

dykes will be back for forest no? considering we only play with 1 number 9, signing 2 more strikers on top of what we have would be a bit unnecessary. smyth can play there if it comes to it, so can chair as we saw at the end of last season. not ideal candidates but options nonetheless.
                            Yes he will be back

Comment

Can always put BOS or Chair there and play it on the floor as we did at the end of last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X