Board Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Moderator

Any chance you can put a stop to all these abusive and bickering posts , if you don’t this site is finished .

Totally agree. It’s becoming pathetic tbh

Comment

I wasn't aware this site had a moderator. I thought it was.just a free for all, for pathetic insults (now expecting some myself).

Comment

I agree.
        we all can have different view points and opinions, that’s what makes a forum, but there is no need for abusive insults.

Comment

Most people police themselves, some however do have an issue, it's time to act like adults.

Mem, you are moderator and you can edit/delete posts and threads.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Most people police themselves, some however do have an issue, it's time to act like adults.

Mem, you are moderator and you can edit/delete posts and threads.
            Yes get rid of them

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              Any chance you can put a stop to all these abusive and bickering posts , if you don’t this site is finished .
              Remember when this site was great,we had some terrific posters and if anyone started throwing toys from their prams they got an official warning (I got one or two in my time),now its mostly s h I t e, 3 posters who pretend to know things and look for attention, and several more who just want to bicker like spoilt children .
              I agree that the moderator if there is even one left doesn't care anymore ,and the site is in the worst state iv seen it since i joined many years ago.
              i rarely post any more because I dont see the point as the site had gone to the dogs,such a pity.

Comment

I enjoy eading poster's views and ITK rumours.

But ITK Wars to determine who is top dog and who has the best contacts is very tedious. Whether they're genuine or complete bs is down to every reader to decide. ITK Wars are soooooo boring.

I would have thought that any adult would have learnt that the best way to get under the skin of a bully is not to rise to the bait and just ignore them. Anything else just gives them the attention they seek and should be left to the school yard.

Comment

Weare keeps telling me he is gonna ban me

Comment

i don't why the fellas dont swap phone numbers and have a straightner , ruining the site with pathetic insults to eachother. grow up chaps

Comment

Couldn’t agree more with the sentiments here.

Comment

Just cant get the staff nowadays

Comment

Moderators? On here? I dont think so

Comment

Working...
                          X