Will Chair get #10 shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Chair get #10 shirt?

Has he been living on the shadow of Eze and is he up to it.
    Such an important jersey.

He had it last week v Wimbledon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
      Has he been living on the shadow of Eze and is he up to it.
      Such an important jersey.
      Be my choice, out of what we currently have

Comment

Yes

Comment

I think he will get it

Comment

Only if we don't sign Adel

Comment

It depends if Warburton has his eye on someone else or not.

I like Chair and think he has potential but I I personally don't think hes in the same league as Eze (not many are) and I think he will will show flashed of brilliance but we will also see many inconsistent performances.

I hope that we don't put all our faith in Chair being our sole number 10 or creative spark and Warbs is looking to replace Eze with another player who can at least challenge him for the number 10 creative spot and certainly drive him on for the position because atm its his for the taking but purely because we don't have anyone else who can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                It depends if Warburton has his eye on someone else or not.

I like Chair and think he has potential but I I personally don't think hes in the same league as Eze (not many are) and I think he will will show flashed of brilliance but we will also see many inconsistent performances.

I hope that we don't put all our faith in Chair being our sole number 10 or creative spark and Warbs is looking to replace Eze with another player who can at least challenge him for the number 10 creative spot and certainly drive him on for the position because atm its his for the taking but purely because we don't have anyone else who can take it.
                Yeah I agree , I think Chair has great potential but wouldn’t want to lump all the pressure of replacing Eze on his young shoulders.

Comment

I like Chair and he is capable of good attacking play. I would like QPR to buy or at least loan someone like Ejaria or Smith-Rowe.

The club also needs at least two more strikers to add to Dykes. This may mean no traditional No. 10 in the side.

Comment

give it to him it can do no harm

Comment

In reality its a number on a shirt, however the number 10 probably means more to the Rs fans than most clubs due the quality we have had in that shirt over the years.

Comment

The 10 shirt is totemic of the team and manager, not just the player wearing it. With the right tactics, shape and approach and a galvanised organised expansive team the player wearing number 10 suddenly looks like a "QPR Number 10"..... It's just as much about the team than one individual. Give the shirt to Chair and give him the platform and support to thrive.

Comment

Give bos the 10 role

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                            Give bos the 10 role
                            Bos won’t be getting any role with us unless he signs a contract extension.

Comment

Working...
                            X