Palace's latest bid for Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    West Brom apparently are desperately trying to guzump palace for Eze and have offered 20 mill upfront plus add ins a bigger sell on fee!
    Naturally we want the most money and by continuing waiting we could get more

However I think Eze is a great person and a great professional. I want him to succeed and I think Crystal Palace is a better club for him then any other team linked including WBA. I’d like this deal be completed and we can all move on and wish each other well
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Naturally we want the most money and by continuing waiting we could get more

However I think Eze is a great person and a great professional. I want him to succeed and I think Crystal Palace is a better club for him then any other team linked including WBA. I’d like this deal be completed and we can all move on and wish each other well
      He wants to go so grab the most money we can, wether the player deserves a good move is not our problem, we have to think of ourselves, rather than a player jumping ship.

Comment

Working...
      X