No announcement yet.

Eze - Apparently......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen mention that Eze is now available for £16 Million.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
      Yeah me too, I hope that is bull

Comment

Would be a great fee to get for him

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Would be a great fee to get for him
          And the rest

Comment

Fulham will splash the cash to sign Eze

Comment

Originally posted by Namba View Post

So, you reckon he's exclusively a 10 then?
              Nope, he can play anywhere attacking but for me he is simply a superb number 10.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Fulham will splash the cash to sign Eze
                I was thinking that this morning, I'd gladly take £25m+ from them, but they might have learnt their lesson from the previous overspend and might be wary about paying too much for players like Eze.

Comment

I would be very disappointed with that, but it wouldn't surprise me at all given this club's track record.

Comment

I just watched a bit of Man Us game with LASK and saw Dan James play. If he is worth the £15m they paid Swansea for him then Eze must be worth £30 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      I just watched a bit of Man Us game with LASK and saw Dan James play. If he is worth the £15m they paid Swansea for him then Eze must be worth £30 at least.
                      Daniel James is not worth £15 million, he is an average player who Utd will probably off load for less than they paid for him.
                      if we get £15 million of Eze it will be the best bit of transfer business we have EVER done.
                      just look in the past,Austin,Sinclair ,Freeman ect .

Comment

I think the only way we get £20m is if West Ham manage to sell Declan Rice for silly money to ManUtd. Record fee ever paid for a Championship player with no prem experience is £15m..... I can't actually see anyone in current climate would pay significantly more than that. One thing, to get big bucks we'd have to say NO to everything in next 6 weeks and wait until last hours of window.

Comment

Didn’t Leicester buy James Maddison from Norwich for £20 Million when they were in the championship?

Comment

What we dont get for Eze due the football economy we'll make up on cheaper than normal signings ourselves. With Eze and the two Brentford lads buying clubs will have to decide on who presents the best value. Whatever fee we agree I'm confident we are trying to get the best fee and market forces will dictate what that fee is.

Comment

Reading one palace forum ,itk there saying Eze def wants to join palace, personal terms all agreed, fee agreed, just negotiating how it will be paid.
                              He's expecting a transfer in on Friday, and says could be Eze.
                              Some believe him others don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X