Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Oh that's an Eze riddle!

Had a dream Eze and Bos stay, we win the Title and your best Man at Fordys Wedding,

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Had a dream Eze and Bos stay, we win the Title and your best Man at Fordys Wedding,
      but to the last part

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Jaw for a walk? And your saying I'm 16. Still not revealing. Still haven't received a pm with all the details. Just as I thought..... Your Mrs has bigger balls then you do. Don't worry buddy go curl up back under your keyboard. Nothing to see here people just the usually mouthy git gets put in there place. Jaw for a walk still can't get over that what an utter ball less retard I have called out.
        Okay keyboard warrior I’ve told you where I sit and apparently you have names so it’s not going to be hard is it. Can’t tell with you though with all the bullsh.it you talk absolute fraud. Think about it for a second, you actually make up fake rumours pretending you have inside info hahahahaha pathetic pal you deserve a slap just for that

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Okay keyboard warrior I’ve told you where I sit and apparently you have names so it’s not going to be hard is it. Can’t tell with you though with all the bullsh.it you talk absolute fraud. Think about it for a second, you actually make up fake rumours pretending you have inside info hahahahaha pathetic pal you deserve a slap just for that
          #### sake let it go,. It's Sunday afternoon go to Church, the Pub or call a Brass, do all three, after a Spliff but chill out, me as I'm sure many will guess am off to Church to read the sermon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Come give me a slap then you big fairy. All chat and keyboard warrior puff mate. Bla bla bla you still can't pm the details. I'm up for this fella and game for it..... come TAKE MY JAW FOR A WALK lmao you pathetic little man I would be more afraid of your non existant wife lmao absolute puss puss no clout to back up that big mouth of yours your wife's mouth on the other hand

Comment

Internet p0rn is a great stress reliever I find.

One man and his dog!

Comment

I’ve had enough of this, supposed to be about transfer gossip! Instead it’s about squabbling, it was alright till Fordy out his mouth in it, I’m out of here

Comment

Come give me a slap then you big fairy. All chat and keyboard warrior puff mate. Bla bla bla you still can't pm the details. I'm up for this fella and game for it..... come TAKE MY JAW FOR A WALK lmao you pathetic little man I would be more afraid of your non existant wife lmao absolute puss puss no clout to back up that big mouth of yours your wife's mouth on the other hand
                  Be the bigger Man, it just ain't worth it, you could really end up insider.
                  Enjoy your day fella, leave the biting to the Fish.
                  Peace

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Internet p0rn is a great stress reliever I find.

One man and his dog!
                    Think that kind of p0rn is illegal apart from some Southern States in the US of A.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      I’ve had enough of this, supposed to be about transfer gossip! Instead it’s about squabbling, it was alright till Fordy out his mouth in it, I’m out of here
                      Think no one gonna post any rumours, case they have their windows bricked and tires slashed.
                      # QPR lives matter.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Think that kind of p0rn is illegal apart from some Southern States in the US of A.
                        It doesnt get too much more exciting than this in Wales boyo!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZvgQDtgFBg

Comment

OK, Insider you know PMs on this site are disabled, so confused why you keep asking Fordy to PM you his details.
                          I've no idea how this started, nor do I want to know, but threats like these must stop now.
                          If either of you want to continue this stupidity, please feel free to post your email addresses or phone numbers to each other.
                          I was hoping this would fizzle out on it's own, but the doubling down and involving someones wife proves it won't.
                          Please don't give us extra work, the last thing we want to do is having to start deleting posts, the weather outside is too nice to tell 2 grown #### me to calm down.

Thank you
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            OK, Insider you know PMs on this site are disabled, so confused why you keep asking Fordy to PM you his details.
                            I've no idea how this started, nor do I want to know, but threats like these must stop now.
                            If either of you want to continue this stupidity, please feel free to post your email addresses or phone numbers to each other.
                            I was hoping this would fizzle out on it's own, but the doubling down and involving someones wife proves it won't.
                            Please don't give us extra work, the last thing we want to do is having to start deleting posts, the weather outside is too nice to tell 2 grown #### me to calm down.

Thank you
                            It wasn't me Sir, I have been doing my homework.

Comment

Just Heard Eze staying, Bos said they will have to drag him away by force and we are getting a sticker from Prem because he loves a challenge
                              Peeps round curtain with a nervous look on his Face.

Comment

Weird weird guy, why would I give my details to a stranger on the Internet? Is that what you do go round forums collecting people’s details you weird freak LOL proper suspect you are pal. Anyway get back to your missus just make sure you don’t pop her.

Comment

Working...
                                X