Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst half in years

Utter shambles

No recognised striker at the club. I don’t care how much money we have or don’t have but to be in this position is a joke. Starts with our only striker who’s league 2 at best on the bench. Takes off Masterson who quite rightly is vexed and confused. I’ve never witnessed so much sh11te. Eze passing ball to their players, no hold up, Barbet is a liability giving back away for first goal trying to run down the wing before their long ball forward leading to foul.

fuming!!!

Comment

No arguments there. We haven't even had a shot at goal.

Poor passing, movement, marking ,defending and no threat whatsoever in attack. It's dreadful and Warburton's coaching, tactics and motivational skills will all need to be questioned.

Yes, he can bemoan the loss of Hugill and co. but his tactics are all wrong. The passing (if you can call it that) is slow and erractic. It has been ever since they returned from lockdown.

How could he have started the game with BOS as a loan forward is beyond doubt ridiculous. He should have started with Eze up there alongside him. A loan striker role is hard enough as it is, let alone for a winger to take on that position.

Eze is wasted playing so deep. We are just playing into Sheff Weds' hands and they look as if this is an easy stroll to 3 points.

Comment

Not sure I’d pay 1m on Eze last few games

warbs has to be accounted for some of this dross and with ffp I’m not sure next season if it’s a step too far for this squad it’s not really league 1 quality and I don’t think Klopp would get much more from this rabble we got at moment

Comment

Where’s Paul Smyth? Why haven’t we signed or loaned a striker when wells went? Why don’t we have a plan B?

Comment

If this continues, pay close attention to MW's post-game press interview. If he sugar coats this, he will be flushing his credibility with the fans down the toilet.

Comment

We pass for the sake of passing. Ball goes sideways and backwards and is passed when under no pressure. Oppo not moved about sufficiently for when we eventually do go forward. Then we force play and give ball away. This is fooking utter sh111te

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                If this continues, pay close attention to MW's post-game press interview. If he sugar coats this, he will be flushing his credibility with the fans down the toilet.
                He only has to say two words: I've resigned.

Comment

How do I change the title to worst game in recent history? Shocking shocking game.

Comment

We are in a hard position right now and again another pre season of transition.

Truth is we are safe, players all know it and bar professional pride there’s nothing really left to play for right now.

We all know Eze, Manning and BOS will be off in the summer and none of them playing with the intensity and attitude we are familiar.

to be fair to them for a personal perspective I imagine they just want to make it through each game without getting injured as they know they are just a few weeks away from a life changing move.

As for Warburton he can only work with what he has got and considering this team is missing Wells, Hugill, Hall and Pugh right now I’m not surprised along with the points made above we are faltering quite disastrously.

Truth is if we go into next season without a serious rebuild we all know we will be bang in trouble.

Our goal keepers, defence and attack need serious work and additions and we all need to hope that the club can potentially generate 20-25 mill worth of sales from Manning, Eze and BOS as we will need a fair slice of that reinvested into the team.

lets just hope we don’t see our gems sold for 3/4 million short of their value.

Comment

How about second worst half in years?

Comment

I’m already hoping Wigan finish 13 clear of relegation so they start next season -12 and likely one of the relegation spots next season...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                          I’m already hoping Wigan finish 13 clear of relegation so they start next season -12 and likely one of the relegation spots next season...
                          I still think they would catch us,

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            that only works if they go down sadly - if they finish 13 points above the relegation the 12 points are still deducted and they finish 1 point above the relegation zone . the -12 only applies if they go down without the points deduction which is not going to happen

Comment

Maybe Lee hoos new what was coming when he opposed the restart so vehemently

Comment

Working...
                              X