Barton v Ainsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton v Ainsworth

Any preference to which former R you'd like to see get to Wembley?
    I do like them both myself, Joey was ok once he settleddown with'arry.
    But I think Wild Thing just edges it for me.
    Standing on the line tonight in his leather jacket , rocknroll yeah!!
    Those years he spent with us were memorable and the goals too.
    Especially the two v Rushden and Diamonds

Wild thing all day long for me Barton signing for us is when it all started to go wrong , we are still paying for it today .

Comment

Bartons team a mirror image of himself , 2 men sent off .

Comment

4-1 Wycombe with 5 minutes to go
        Fleetwood down to 9
        Looking good for wildthing

Comment

I'd be happy with either of them as next manager. It's astonishing what Fleetwood have done considering where they are geographically and their resources - I have a strong feeling Joey will become a very successful manager so I'd favour him slightly ahead of wild thing. One thing, didn't this Covid outbreak put Joey's GBH rap on ice? Some people might think it's a bad thing, but I like the idea of a manager chinning the opposition's gaffer, especially a German gaffer, shows a bit of passion.

Comment

Gareth for me top geezer my boy met him on the golf course 2 weeks ago had a photo and a chat . Always got time for people

Comment

Yea, Barton would have probably chinned him.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Gareth for me top geezer my boy met him on the golf course 2 weeks ago had a photo and a chat . Always got time for people
                Lovely to hear.

Comment

Ainsworth all day. There is no debate here. Met Ainsworth 4 or 4 times now and always has a chat with fans. The times I met him were at charity games and harrow and northwood. You wouldn't see joey doing that

Comment

Second leg tonight at 7.45pm. Most likely all over after the 1-4 first leg win for Wycombe, but an early goal for Fleetwood tonight and you just never know. Along with Ian Baraclough, it's good to see ex QPR players having some success in management.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
                      Second leg tonight at 7.45pm. Most likely all over after the 1-4 first leg win for Wycombe, but an early goal for Fleetwood tonight and you just never know. Along with Ian Baraclough, it's good to see ex QPR players having some success in management.
                      Was a good game last night, both teams going for it. Fleetwood always going to struggle with their top scorer suspended.
                      Was Rangers connection in the other semi as well with Kenny Jackett and Jamie Mackie facing each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X