No announcement yet.

Oteh being called back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mates a Bradford fan reckons he’s as about as good as a Sunday league player and fitted in fine with the rest of Bradford Sunday league squad

Comment

I studied him against Borehamwood and wasn’t impressed. I’ll say it one last time Paul Smyth who has pace to burn and anyone remember his goal against Cardiff???

Comment

But why are we recalling him then? If he is that bad.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          It's him or Jude
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            I studied him against Borehamwood and wasn’t impressed. I’ll say it one last time Paul Smyth who has pace to burn and anyone remember his goal against Cardiff???
            Hardly kicked a ball this season due to injury , he needs regular games.

Comment

Because the club is desperate. From wjat i have seen he would stuggle in the National League. Thete are probably better forwards in that league within QPRs budget.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Because the club is desperate. From wjat i have seen he would stuggle in the National League. Thete are probably better forwards in that league within QPRs budget.
                It really amazes me that they haven`t planned for a scenario were we are without Wells in the squad, it really does,..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

It really amazes me that they haven`t planned for a scenario were we are without Wells in the squad, it really does,..
                  The club appears to have decided we aren't going up or down, therefore don't need reinforcements. Make it through the season bringing somemore yoof through

The only danger I can see is apathy - both from the players and us

Comment

Sounds like its definitely happening according to dave mc. Absolute desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

The club appears to have decided we aren't going up or down, therefore don't need reinforcements. Make it through the season bringing somemore yoof through

The only danger I can see is apathy - both from the players and us
                      I call it gamling. A prolonged dip in form and we are bang in trouble. But I hope you are spot on with your take on it.

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Sounds like its definitely happening according to dave mc. Absolute desperation.
                        People moaning squad is bare , we bring back one of our own strikers for cover for Hugill and it’s desperation?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

People moaning squad is bare , we bring back one of our own strikers for cover for Hugill and it’s desperation?
                          After watching every game he's played for us, home and away, it is desperation

Comment

Because I'm afraid yet again, Les has ####ed up yet again, we are desperate.
                            We have lost our loan striker and we don't have the money or will to replace him.
                            Dof is in charge of the football side of the club.
                            This is a massive #### up
                            No plan B, just sitting on his hands.
                            Can see a toxic atmosphere on Saturday, when we lose

Comment

Shania, I'd imagine that we did plan for it... we just needed to hang on for 6 months.

The reality is (assuming £20k per week for Nakki), the Wells deal has cost BC £8.5million. Madness.

Back to Oteh - I personally don't rate him and agree with Knocker.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Because I'm afraid yet again, Les has ####ed up yet again, we are desperate.
                                We have lost our loan striker and we don't have the money or will to replace him.
                                Dof is in charge of the football side of the club.
                                This is a massive #### up
                                No plan B, just sitting on his hands.
                                Can see a toxic atmosphere on Saturday, when we lose
                                Are you going Dave?

Comment

Working...
                                X