QPR suicide???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR suicide???

Just read newsnow and having lost our striker we are now getting rid of one of our center backs and sending two loans away.....
    The QPR eleven will soon mean the squad not the team for the day.

Oh and #### me I forgot about Scowen!!!

Think we have a n proper nickname for Warbs now

THE SURGEON

Comment

Calm down Dave and take a deep breath .The Wells situation was out of our hands not down to Warbs .Scowen has hardly featured this season was out of contract in the summer and we got a fee for him .Leistner apparently a big earner also out of contract this summer left out at Blackburn and not what Warbs wants.As long as we get 1 or 2 in to see us through this season and go again in the summer I’m ok with it .Remember we still have our top assets at the club .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        Calm down Dave and take a deep breath .The Wells situation was out of our hands not down to Warbs .Scowen has hardly featured this season was out of contract in the summer and we got a fee for him .Leistner apparently a big earner also out of contract this summer left out at Blackburn and not what Warbs wants.As long as we get 1 or 2 in to see us through this season and go again in the summer I’m ok with it .Remember we still have our top assets at the club .
        Although I understand your points, we are now only 2 or 3 injuries away from a crisis and having to throw the kids into the first team. High risk strategy in my opinion.
        Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Gloucester_R View Post

Although I understand your points, we are now only 2 or 3 injuries away from a crisis and having to throw the kids into the first team. High risk strategy in my opinion.
          Like I said if we get 1 or 2 in until the end of the season we should be ok .

Comment

Lest not forget suspensions.
            I guess there's still tomorrow to bring in 1 or 2 before window closes.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

And we go again next summer,nothing personal but ive heard this before god how many times.

It is becoming a habit and also very frustrating and tedious for the fans.
              I understand crowds are down this scenario cant go on,as no one will be left.

Comment

It is risky.

Kind of exciting too though

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

And we go again next summer,nothing personal but ive heard this before god how many times.

It is becoming a habit and also very frustrating and tedious for the fans.
                  I understand crowds are down this scenario cant go on,as no one will be left.
                  I could understand the hysteria if we had just flogged ,Eze ,Chair or Bos for peanuts but we haven’t .We have had a loan player recalled, a squad player sold for a profit and a centre back sent out on loan that the manager didn’t fancy much.

Comment

Chill.

For me, our best season in terms of enjoying our football, for years...

Kids coming through and are exciting.

Oh, and...

WE. HAVE. NO. MONEY.

Comment

Everybody freaking out, calm & what will happen will happen & nothing we can do about it, we all know the situation the club is in & have abide at what goes on & is best for the club.

Comment

I could understand the hysteria if we had just flogged ,Eze ,Chair or Bos for peanuts but we haven’t .We have had a loan player recalled, a squad player sold for a profit and a centre back sent out on loan that the manager didn’t fancy much.
                        Still time for 1 of main men to be nicked. The right offer and they will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Still time for 1 of main men to be nicked. The right offer and they will be gone.
                          I don’t see it myself , hope I’m not proved wrong .

Comment

Hull losing Bowen and Grosicki now that’s something to worry about .

Comment

Get a few injuries suspensions we will be in the #### so no nothing to be concerned about

Comment

Working...
                              X