Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday

God that was poor especially 2nd half.
    It was so slow at times i thought it was a training session.
    Yes Lumley made another #### up but there
    was no pressure on the ball in the build up which i commented on at the time.
    We really need to move the ball quicker and forward,so many sideways passes or backward passes,dull and ponderous and no excitement,as a result the atmosphere was pathetic.

We need to improve and quickly or its another struggle to stay up.

Amit is getting tweeted left right and centre to sack Warburton for Sir Neil Warnock. I'm not sure that's the answer just yet and I wouldn't be sure that he doesn't want to enjoy his retirement anyway!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Got to give him this transfer window to sort things out no point getting rid of another manager, nobody out there that can do any better with the squad we have.

Comment

This time, It was Lumley`s clanger which ruined this match for us. If we could manage to eradicate personal errors it would be a start. Sacking Warburton is not the answer imo.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          Got to give him this transfer window to sort things out no point getting rid of another manager, nobody out there that can do any better with the squad we have.
          Totally agree but nobody out there? Warnock is out of work, no compensation and the best championship manager there has ever been. Age is against him but he would be a massive candidate that is proven
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We've been boring to watch for a long time now. There, I've said it.

So boring that I can't even be bothered to go to Cardiff at home.

I'm not on a Warbs out but we need a change of tactic as winning 2 out of 13 is relegation form.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Amit is getting tweeted left right and centre to sack Warburton for Sir Neil Warnock. I'm not sure that's the answer just yet and I wouldn't be sure that he doesn't want to enjoy his retirement anyway!
              Where did i say change the manager i didnt,stop changing threads to your own agenda please.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Where did i say change the manager i didnt,stop changing threads to your own agenda please.
                Bill, I don't believe Weare was trying to change your thread, he was basically stating what some fans on Twitter were tweeting Amit about, mostly what you had rightfully said in your OP.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

a game of 2 halves , free flowing attacking to clueless , ponderous 15 touches back to lumley

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    a game of 2 halves , free flowing attacking to clueless , ponderous 15 touches back to lumley
                    that change of tactics can only have come from one person.

Comment

What happened to the way we played 1st half hour v Luton.. if we could play like that we would be top 2
                      beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by SeamansGloves View Post
                        What happened to the way we played 1st half hour v Luton.. if we could play like that we would be top 2
                        MW changed the 352 formation after the win at Hull and started playing with either Wells or Hugill as a lone striker. This lost momentum confidence and a hell of a lot of points.

Comment

Why Wells and hugill both don't start against the likes of hull is beyond me , can understand packing the midfield when we play Leeds or WBA but hull are there for the taking

Comment

MW refuses to stop the ponderous play from the back strategy. Actually chided the fans in a recent post-game interview for just wanting to kick the ball long upfield. Of course, now that he has largely abandoned a two striker offense there is little to pass to up front.

This is my biggest gripe with MW, together with his constant refrain of defending our horrid defense.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

MW changed the 352 formation after the win at Hull and started playing with either Wells or Hugill as a lone striker. This lost momentum confidence and a hell of a lot of points.
                              Agree.

Comment

Working...
                              X