Todd Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Kane

Seen enough now. New right back is a priority. Defending and positional sense is a joke

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Seen enough now. New right back is a priority. Defending and positional sense is a joke
    Totally agree , he was at fault for first goal by giving away a needless corner when the ball was running out for a goal kick anyway.He is physically weak and got given the run around all game . Problem is he has a 3 year contract so he’s going nowhere.

Comment

Very disappointed with some of his performances
      I really thought we'd picked up a diamond early on in the season

Comment

Agreed, doesn't even look that great going forward. Darnell doing the business at WBA aswell...

Comment

Rangel needs to come back in for next few games .Kane is 26 years old and has 100+games under his belt yet it looks like this level of football is to much for him.

Comment

Wasn`t he highly rated when he came to us?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Not sure about being highly rated , spent most of his career at Chelsea being loaned out to various clubs . He seems lightweight for this league and lacks positional nouse which is a worry at his age , he’s not an up and coming youngster.

Comment

Only trouble is Rangel is injury prone!

Comment

Quite good at Hull more like
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                    Agreed, doesn't even look that great going forward. Darnell doing the business at WBA aswell...
                    True but no one seemed to like furlong when he played for us!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

True but no one seemed to like furlong when he played for us!
                      Kane makes Furlong look world class

Comment

I can understand why the club sold Furlong because of our ffp situation but Kane doesn’t seem up to it as his replacement so far.

Comment

i gave up on furlong when i witnessed him giving up chasing back on numerous occasions

Comment

Working...
                          X