Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    This story has been all over newsnow QPR since this morning
    Well once it's posted on here, or Twitter or Facebook or wherever, it's picked up by, ahem....."news outlets", and published as a story and gathers it's own legs and momentum even though it's all a crock of pooh started by a 7-year old writing on a lamp post with a Sharpie.

Comment

It's a matter of 'when' not 'if' Eze will leave and with that in mind I hope the club has been preparing.

I really hope we get good money for him, we could certainly do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Well once it's posted on here, or Twitter or Facebook or wherever, it's picked up by, ahem....."news outlets", and published as a story and gathers it's own legs and momentum even though it's all a crock of pooh started by a 7-year old writing on a lamp post with a Sharpie.
        I think jamesnut is actually 9

Comment

maybe they think that they have a ready made replacement in chair

Comment

Personally don’t rate Amos that highly. JN

Comment

Doesn't matter what Amos will become his value now is low due to nos of appearances. £15m plus add ons is about as much as we could expect for Eze after only half a season of consistently good performances. I'm interested in the add on details though - 20% of resale value would be fantastic, but expect it would be 10%

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Agree but what doesn’t get mentioned a lot is that Clive Wilson left same time as Les and that killed us as well .
                Clive Wilson was a terrible loss that by and large went under the radar
                As has been alluded to the sale of our jewels annually was always going to catch-up with us eventually
                Thompson has a lot to answer for....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Clive Wilson was a terrible loss that by and large went under the radar
                  As has been alluded to the sale of our jewels annually was always going to catch-up with us eventually
                  Thompson has a lot to answer for....
                  Wilkins had plenty of money to spend at the time but wasted it on the likes of Hately , Osborne ,Zelick , Slade , Goidridge ,Sommer .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Wilkins had plenty of money to spend at the time but wasted it on the likes of Hately , Osborne ,Zelick , Slade , Goidridge ,Sommer .
                    Who was osbourne don’t recall him ?
                    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post

Broke his leg in his first game and was never seen again- I think

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Broke his leg in his first game and was never seen again- I think
                        No that was Richard Ord, or Rob Steiner for that matter.

Simon Osborne was a decent midfielder who came in from Swindon (i think) couldn't settle (ffs) and left sharpish.

As for Seaman never being replaced, I think that is somewhat harsh on Jan Stejskal who was superb for us.
                        Never replaced Les mind, and dont start me on Trevor Sinclair

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

No that was Richard Ord, or Rob Steiner for that matter.

Simon Osborne was a decent midfielder who came in from Swindon (i think) couldn't settle (ffs) and left sharpish.

As for Seaman never being replaced, I think that is somewhat harsh on Jan Stejskal who was superb for us.
                          Never replaced Les mind, and dont start me on Trevor Sinclair
                          Ord twas

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post

Played about 2 games for us. Didn't settle. Scored against us more or less every time we played against his team after he left.

Comment

Simon Osbourne, wasn't man enough to wear the hoops

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Simon Osbourne, wasn't man enough to wear the hoops
                                And these current set of clowns are davieboy?
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X