Rowett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowett

I am not advocating a sacking here, but Gary Rowett was previously linked with this club.
    My god have you noticed what he has done at Millwall with a team who we beat on their own patch?
    I did want him here btw, but just wasn't to be.
    That Wall team was performing awfully and were going down, now above us and he has not had a transfer window yet

He allegedly turn us down so #### him, let’s not panic over this embarrassing defeat

Comment

NO NO NO NO.

We are so lucky to have Warbs, you fans causing pressure have no idea how good we have it at the moment
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I really am not wanting Warbs out.
        I did wonder after Stoke whether we dodged a bullet, but
        Wall are now two points in front of us, and he has shown everyone
        he isn't a busted flush.
        He has done an amazing job there, but I agree MW has to be given time here.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I really am not wanting Warbs out.
          I did wonder after Stoke whether we dodged a bullet, but
          Wall are now two points in front of us, and he has shown everyone
          he isn't a busted flush.
          He has done an amazing job there, but I agree MW has to be given time here.
          Only been there a few weeks , bit of new manager bounce , judge him at end of season .

Comment

We've lost 1;in 4 " don't panic Mr manering"

Comment

Weren't Millwall unbeaten at home until we beat them?? They were hardly shocking.

Sure he's come in and got a few decent results, but lets not forget when there's half the division with a few points between them it only takes a couple of fixtures to make a big difference. You don't learn anything about a manager at a club until you see how they deal with things when it's not going their way and they have a few bad results.

Anyway, I wouldn't want him anywhere near QPR. The first sniff at something better and he'd be off. That's hardly long term thinking now is it.

Comment

Warburton is here to stay - and we should back him - what he has done with the mess left behind is fantastic - yes we have problems at the back but if anyone thought we were going to be where were are now given where we ended last season then theyare kidding themselves.

Changing managers after every loss is not the way!

this season we will probably win more than we lose but we have to expect the odd freak result and the odd bad run.

Unless you are leeds or WBA you are going to have the odd bad spell - preston are in one atm as are bristol city.

this league is a league of fine margins between probably 17 clubs who on their day can all beat each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Weren't Millwall unbeaten at home until we beat them?? They were hardly shocking.

Sure he's come in and got a few decent results, but lets not forget when there's half the division with a few points between them it only takes a couple of fixtures to make a big difference. You don't learn anything about a manager at a club until you see how they deal with things when it's not going their way and they have a few bad results.

Anyway, I wouldn't want him anywhere near QPR. The first sniff at something better and he'd be off. That's hardly long term thinking now is it.
                  Were they?... Unbeaten?
                  Don't sound like QPR!

Comment

Working...
                  X