Barbet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbet

Did Barbet actually touch Kanu? Kanu spent his entire period on the pitch buying/milking fouls off the easily-led ref. I'm not convinced there was a significant touch in which case it would be worth appealing the card wouldn't it? What's there to lose.... I don't think such an appeal could be deemed spurious or speculative and thus attract a longer ban.

Looked nailed on foul , clipped his foot

Comment

Slightest brush, although you would of thought Kanu had been hit with a hammer.
      Misses Sheep worriers on Wednesday but back next weekend.
      Chance to rest him and see if Warbs can work a bit of magic by shuffling a few things around to accommodate Wallace against Cardiff.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Today players go down if u breathe on them

Comment

There was the slightest of contact as he ran across Barbet who couldn't avoid it, so unlucky on his part.

Comment

still can't get my head around how Kanu was not offside - he was at least 5 yards ahead of our back 2 - he is no usain bolt!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Today players go down if u breathe on them
              agree - i wonder what they think when they watch the rugby world cup! falling over is now a tactic..helped by over fussy unfit referees who are not helped by their assitants - did you notice the linesman didn't even flag

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                still can't get my head around how Kanu was not offside - he was at least 5 yards ahead of our back 2 - he is no usain bolt!
                I agree, yet that hasn't been questioned or looked at as far as I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  I called that at the time. Way too far ahead of our CB's to be anything but offside IMO but nothing surprises me with those officials....awful all day.

Comment

I blame the ref entirely, if there was no ref there is no way he would have been sent off

Comment

So will Wallace finally be ready to start on the left side of the back line?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        So will Wallace finally be ready to start on the left side of the back line?
                        Ready made

Comment

Working...
                        X