Lose Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose Lumley

The first 30 minutes of soccer versus Luton was our best in years, and shows that QPR’s best defense right now is their offense. Take it to them, relentlessly, and the pressure comes off the other end.

With that said, Lumley’ has got to be benched.

He seems either lost or dazed much of the time out there, and when the pressure is on he looks fully uncertain what to do.

Start Kelly versus Millwall and see what we’ have there. Keeping Lumley on the field making mistakes is killing his confidence AND our chances to do well this season.

Second, start looking for an experienced keeper in the transfer window if Kelly can’t measure up.

I finally LOVE watching this team play. Eze is on fire, the forwards look threatening, the midfield is fast and pressing. Lumley doesn’t intend it, but he IS our weak link that promises nothing but frayed nerves and heartbreak.

a lot of people, me included, haven't been overly impressed with what we've seen of Kelly. Come back home Smithies
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Started for Cardiff on Fri night and probably on 30k plus a week. Gutted at would also love him back.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Michel Vorm is currently unemployed without a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Michel Vorm is currently unemployed without a club.
          worth considering signing him as Lumley is fast becoming a liability. I have not seen much of Kelly, but wasn't overly impressed with him against Bristol City in the cup, and he didn't seem to impress much against Portsmouth either.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

worth considering signing him as Lumley is fast becoming a liability. I have not seen much of Kelly, but wasn't overly impressed with him against Bristol City in the cup, and he didn't seem to impress much against Portsmouth either.
            hardly becoming a liability - he has made less mistakes as Lloris . Allison - de Gea - Leno have done in recent matches

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

hardly becoming a liability - he has made less mistakes as Lloris . Allison - de Gea - Leno have done in recent matches
              Before Luton, he made at least 1 howler at Stoke and another against Bristol City. That's a minimum of 3 in 7 matches.

Comment

Here is a thought, why not stop asking a keeper to play as an outfield player ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Here is a thought, why not stop asking a keeper to play as an outfield player ?!
                  I agree and I asked something like that elsewhere. When the throw in went back to Leistner he turned back as if expecting Lumley to be there. Of course it might have been because Lumley called for the ball, but what if it was because he is being asked to come out there (I think that is foolish if thos is the case).

Comment

Working...
                  X