Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair

After watching him yesterday I can see see don't learn from past sales , the news is he's signed a new contract untill summer 20/20 which means he can walk on free next June or we sell for knee dash in the Jan window or he could have walked this summer , seems we still have a lot to learn from Brentford where they back their judgement on contracts , how much have they made on sales this window ??

I’ve been vocal about our contracts at this club & how we have lost players for penny’s. Austin & Mass are a good example at only 4 & a rumoured 1 million is silly for their quality. This is a player we must sign down

I don’t know about anyone else but when I saw Chair & Eze on the same pitch, I felt extremely confident we could score
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Giving him a new long term contract is more important than new signings in january.

Comment

Why would he sign a new contract until he knew we wanted him. Hes just broken into the first team and if he plays regularly and performs well I'm sure there'll be a document in front of him within a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          I’ve been vocal about our contracts at this club & how we have lost players for penny’s. Austin & Mass are a good example at only 4 & a rumoured 1 million is silly for their q, This is a player we must sign down

I don’t know about anyone else but when I saw Chair & Eze on the same pitch, I felt extremely confident we could score
          What a turn around, only seems a short while ago people said he and Bos shouldn't be in the team

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            I’ve been vocal about our contracts at this club & how we have lost players for penny’s. Austin & Mass are a good example at only 4 & a rumoured 1 million is silly for their quality. This is a player we must sign down

Mass left for “pennies” Cos he’s bang bang bang average. Agree with the rest. JN

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

What a turn around, only seems a short while ago people said he and Bos shouldn't be in the team
              Indeed and it wasn’t that long ago that people on here were moaning about the contracts that were being given out were too long. It seems the club is dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Indeed and it wasn’t that long ago that people on here were moaning about the contracts that were being given out were too long. It seems the club is dammed if they do and dammed if they don’t!
                Yes but contracts were given to people with a plss poor attitude and not backing their judgement on a young players ability , but hey ho if a twelvemonth contract is the right thing to do it's an opinion , if he has a good run untill January I bet his agent will be rubbing his greasey hands
                Last edited by dogsrrs; 11-08-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Yes but contracts were given to people with a plss poor attitude and not backing their judgement on a young players ability , but hey ho if a twelvemonth contract is the right thing to do it's an opinion , if he has a good run untill January I bet his agent will be rubbing his greatest hands
                  Chair hasnt established himself before and has only just come back from what was deemed a successful loan season. If he can establish himself in our first team over the next few months a new contract will follow. There was no need to extend before until we were certain he'd cut it. Eze got an extension last season when he established himself at championship level.

Patience people.......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Chair hasnt established himself before and has only just come back from what was deemed a successful loan season. If he can establish himself in our first team over the next few months a new contract will follow. There was no need to extend before until we were certain he'd cut it. Eze got an extension last season when he established himself at championship level.

Patience people.......
                    Totally agree...with ALL of this.

Comment

There’s always more to contracts then we know about. We are all making assumptions based on what we see not what is actually going on at the club between multiple parties. Brentford have had their fair share of leavers as they didn’t sign contracts so the grass isn’t always greener.
                      "The World is Yours"

Comment

Glad things are going the way they are at the moment, youth looking good, playing some nice Football, gonna win some games for sure, Just hope us fans can back the team if we have a shocker and don't all start insulting our Players for the sport of it!

Comment

Probably not very good in the air

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                            Giving him a new long term contract is more important than new signings in january.
                            They need to tie this lad down on a four year contract asap because he is a very good player and prospect who will surely only improve the more he plays.

Comment

Reports Charley Owens has signed a two year contract !
                              does this mean Chair is unwilling to commit himself to a long term contract or being led by a his agent

Comment

Working...
                              X