No announcement yet.

Supporters Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every season we start I have a nervous excitement but I do like the way Warburton has started off . As long as I see a team that competes and a manager who doesn’t then after the match say how unlucky we were, after watching the same game we watched, having had 1 shot on target in 90 mins, then I will be happy just to stabilise for a couple of seasons. I am not expecting a promotion push or relegation next season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      We don't kmow what our squad will be come kick off , so it is difficult to say what to expect.

Who will be sold and who the replacements are will determine how well or bad the team will do.

I will go for the same as I did last season and expect a mid table season hovering between 10th & 17th, but that can obviously change with the squad that is assembled come the big kick off.

That's sorta my point Stan. We could sign Charlie Austin and Kemar Roofe, and suddenly we'd be stuck on favs to get promoted.
      Which I don't think whoever we sign we should be expecting promotion, with these youngsters.
      Just want the fans to relax and enjoy (hopefully) with no pressure, from either end

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

That's sorta my point Stan. We could sign Charlie Austin and Kemar Roofe, and suddenly we'd be stuck on favs to get promoted.
        Which I don't think whoever we sign we should be expecting promotion, with these youngsters.
        Just want the fans to relax and enjoy (hopefully) with no pressure, from either end
        Austin missed large parts of his last season with us durme to injury and has hardly pulled up any trees at Southampton.

What makes you think Austin is capable of more than 20 games a seasons?

Comment

I used Chaz as an example of how fans will, as soon as we get a name in, or
          win 3 games go automatically into promotion mode.
          Let's not get so high, or low this time around.
          I believe we have a "good fit" as a manager now. I like his business, and
          I don't want him hounded out after 4 months or 8 or even a year.
          Give him time with us and I think he will give us a team to be proud of.

Then of course Les & Hoos will sell it off for a set of goalposts & bag of balls

Comment

Well we were nearly relegated two seasons in a row so at least that! Don’t see a better side at the moment.

On our past form he’ll be sacked by Christmas!
            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
            X