Supporters Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporters Expectations

What are the expectations for this team, this year?
    I know the team isn't yet complete, but just curious.
    My opinion, for what it's worth..........If we stay out of the bottom 3 it's success.
    I think if we were to finish 4th bottom, we should not change this manager.
    I also believe expecting to finish in a playoff position is ludicrous.
    Don't get me wrong 4th bottom wouldn't be my aim, or I'm sure Warb's aim.
    But expecting too much with the number of youngsters we have is a pressure they don't need.

I’d be very happy with 21st
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

As you said Dave, anything above relegation would be a good season, as long as we see some good football along the way.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

world domination,anything else be a tony les fail
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          As you said Dave, anything above relegation would be a good season, as long as we see some good football along the way.
          Yeah agree mate, I like the "retro" feel of our signings so far.
          How we used to do it. Who had heard of Rufus Brevitt, Andy Tillson, Darren Peacock before they played for us?
          I am hoping this manager is our man, and we play decent entertaining football.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah agree mate, I like the "retro" feel of our signings so far.
            How we used to do it. Who had heard of Rufus Brevitt, Andy Tillson, Darren Peacock before they played for us?
            I am hoping this manager is our man, and we play decent entertaining football.
            i imagine their families had
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Let you know after our team is complete

Comment

Mid table will keep me happy, strong teams in both cups and a couple of decent ties would also do.

The above is what I'd settle for, my expectation is promotion but you don't always get what you'd expect

Comment

Don’t want to jinx but dosent look a strong intimidating league like it has in previous seasons. Wouldn’t rule anything out just yet . JN

Comment

I just think even if we get this Hogan, & I dunno Hooper, or Crouch or someone, I don't think we
                    should expect top 6.
                    That's the problem imo, the fans have too much.
                    Just sit back and enjoy the season. ( As long as we're not bottom 3)

Comment

I’m expecting lower mid table again tbh unless the club bring in some unexpected gems.

I think if Hall is fit this year then him and Leinster at cb are a very strong pairing for the league.
                      I also believe the young lads we have like Smyth, Chair, Eze and BOS can cause plenty of teams in this league problems on their day. The two lads from spurs and city also sound decent players.

I hope we keen Matt Smith and look to bring in another forward or two as well. If we can do that and few shrewd signings I’m pretty optimistic we will be absolutely fine.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        What are the expectations for this team, this year?
                        I know the team isn't yet complete, but just curious.
                        My opinion, for what it's worth..........If we stay out of the bottom 3 it's success.
                        I think if we were to finish 4th bottom, we should not change this manager.
                        I also believe expecting to finish in a playoff position is ludicrous.
                        Don't get me wrong 4th bottom wouldn't be my aim, or I'm sure Warb's aim.
                        But expecting too much with the number of youngsters we have is a pressure they don't need.
                        I'd agree with you

Comment

Even with a couple of decent strikers I'd be happy to see us around 10th - 12th within a good run to hit 6th, but doubt that will happen.

A 12th finish will do me, but if we cant find two decent forwards then 21st would do me.

If our player sales mean we break even financially, we stay up, starting building the training ground and get planning for a new stadium then it will be a fantastic season. Surely all that wont be possible?

Comment

We have to be realistic and I think we will be lower end of the table again, I’d snap anybody’s hand off for mid table but think it will be similar to last season.

Comment

I'd be happy if we don't have any more of those loses on the trot like the last few seasons. What did we have ? 6 loses in a row ? They were heart breaking.

Comment

Working...
                              X