Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos of Hulk Hogan Signs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post

    Donít even know why Iím arguing with you. After all with all the garbage posts every day you must be an unemployed bum in a stinking bed sit with your string vest on, baked bean stains all down it with tins of special brew scattered around you. Dave C Nesbitt
    You're the one posting at half two in the afternoon while i'm out working....thicko

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Fordy View Post

      Donít even know why Iím arguing with you. After all with all the garbage posts every day you must be an unemployed bum in a stinking bed sit with your string vest on, baked bean stains all down it with tins of special brew scattered around you. Dave C Nesbitt
      ...same shape as you noddy

      Last edited by QPRDave; 25-06-2019, 07:29 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Jeez, this board really is f xx ed. Changing the name of the thread due to somebody not having a sense of humour.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JJB View Post
          Jeez, this board really is f xx ed. Changing the name of the thread due to somebody not having a sense of humour.
          Itís not a sense of humour. Itís just not funny
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by qpr View Post

            Itís not a sense of humour. Itís just not funny
            I'm not saying it was that funny but changing the title of the thread, this is a message board, it's not meant to be taken that seriously is it? Really petty carry on doing something like that, that's maybe why this board is dying on its ####.

            Comment

            Working...
            X