Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos of Hulk Hogan Signs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photos of Hulk Hogan Signs

    Used to love this big fella, he was brilliant in Rocky 2.

  • #2
    Really? Nothing doing the rounds yet! Whereís his cab Lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Not funny at all
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

      LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

      Comment


      • #4
        I donít understand these silly posts! The reply is always itís only a laugh, donít take it too seriously, there are more important things in life etc etc but when you Ďloveí your club and a potential signing like Hogan could make all the difference when you see a headline ĎHogan signsí just to see a wind up post - itís pathetic in my view

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mem View Post
          I donít understand these silly posts! The reply is always itís only a laugh, donít take it too seriously, there are more important things in life etc etc but when you Ďloveí your club and a potential signing like Hogan could make all the difference when you see a headline ĎHogan signsí just to see a wind up post - itís pathetic in my view
          Fixed.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mem View Post
            I donít understand these silly posts! The reply is always itís only a laugh, donít take it too seriously, there are more important things in life etc etc but when you Ďloveí your club and a potential signing like Hogan could make all the difference when you see a headline ĎHogan signsí just to see a wind up post - itís pathetic in my view
            10000000% agree with you, exactly my feelings too

            Its just not funny
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

            LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mem View Post
              I donít understand these silly posts! The reply is always itís only a laugh, donít take it too seriously, there are more important things in life etc etc but when you Ďloveí your club and a potential signing like Hogan could make all the difference when you see a headline ĎHogan signsí just to see a wind up post - itís pathetic in my view
              I totally agree,some unbelievably stupid threads been posted in the last few days,this one is the worst

              Comment


              • #8
                This sorta thing just pollutes this board, brings it right down ...what you say Doggs, Fordy, Misery?...
                Disgusted thinking of leaving this board.....might go to another MB, ginja mugface loves me over there as does clitlicker

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wouldn't go to lfw he put it over there too
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ...clive's not a fan of mine

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      This sorta thing just pollutes this board, brings it right down ...what you say Doggs, Fordy, Misery?...
                      Disgusted thinking of leaving this board.....might go to another MB, ginja mugface loves me over there as does clitlicker
                      Here he is the oxygen thief is back again. You really canít handle criticism can you? You got called out for being a garbage poster now your polluting your s.hite in basically every thread throwing your toys out the pram. Very sad man

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He is like a virus taking over a computer ,he starts about 10 threads every day and in most of them he is the only one commenting ,like talking to himself ,and if someone else starts a thread he completely takes over that thread,like a virus.
                        he then lashes out every time he is critistized, like he will to this and to your post,by saying we are in fact the shitty posters and he is great.....deluded and unhinged

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          He is like a virus taking over a computer ,he starts about 10 threads every day and in most of them he is the only one commenting ,like talking to himself ,and if someone else starts a thread he completely takes over that thread,like a virus.
                          he then lashes out every time he is critistized, like he will to this and to your post,by saying we are in fact the shitty posters and he is great.....deluded and unhinged
                          So it's wrong I start threads now?
                          What do you actually bring to this board misery?..........Could be a long wait couldn't it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fordy View Post

                            Here he is the oxygen thief is back again. You really canít handle criticism can you? You got called out for being a garbage poster now your polluting your s.hite in basically every thread throwing your toys out the pram. Very sad man
                            You just a little obsessed now?
                            You're all hurt that , or pretend to be, because I called you ####
                            Yet happily post away telling me to die.
                            Who's unhinged, polluting?
                            Throwing toys?....nah just fishing

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                              You just a little obsessed now?
                              You're all hurt that , or pretend to be, because I called you ####
                              Yet happily post away telling me to die.
                              Who's unhinged, polluting?
                              Throwing toys?....nah just fishing
                              Donít even know why Iím arguing with you. After all with all the garbage posts every day you must be an unemployed bum in a stinking bed sit with your string vest on, baked bean stains all down it with tins of special brew scattered around you. Dave C Nesbitt

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X