League One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League One

Who do you all want to join us ? I know most of ya want Looton but what other 2 ? I fancy Portsmouth and Charlton

I loved the game I attended in Portsmouth during the FA Cup matches. Hope they are one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Who do you all want to join us ? I know most of ya want Looton but what other 2 ? I fancy Portsmouth and Charlton
      Yep I’d take those 3 but looks like Barnsley will be one of them .

Comment

got a photo season ticket, Barnsley are the best side but lost kieffer Moore for a long time and its probably cost them automatic promotion
        Sunderland are crap
        Luton well drilled side but I think will struggle more than any other side as they may lack financial requirements to stop up
        Charlton sold strikes to huddersfield that knocked them back a step and I don't think will be good enough to go via play offs if they get Pompey

Tbh Pompey we knocked out the cup and Peterborough who were flying it was game over in 5 mins V rangers in the cup

The championship is such a tough league its almost a big a gap as championship to prom as it is L1 to championship

Comment

Luton Barnsley and Sunderland, the latter 2 because they are up north and Luton just because its luton

Comment

The battle for promotion in that division is fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
              Luton Barnsley and Sunderland, the latter 2 because they are up north and Luton just because its luton
              The way we surrender, Luton will be nailed on to do the double over us.

Comment

Luton Barnsley & Charlton just so we can get the boat out again

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  The battle for promotion in that division is fascinating.

Comment

luton ain't been their in years , charlton local good away . sunderland or barnsley don't care

Comment

Luton , Portsmouth and Charlton would be good - a few more local ish away trips would be good...Not barnsley and sunderland!

Comment

Luton & Portsmouth are good away days
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sarfend
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I like Oakwell. As many tickets as you want, easy parking and/or very near train station, compact city centre and fantastic pie shop by ground. Haven't Sunderland got Portsmouth this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              luton ain't been their in years , charlton local good away . sunderland or barnsley don't care
                              Totally agree but I’m a million to one to get a ticket for Luton away always livley when we play em as well, charlton nice and local, other spot couldn’t care

Comment

Working...
                              X