Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Manager 2019 prediction: 38 points enough to stay up

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...pionship-table

We are prediated to get 58 points, two more than last year and 21 points above team number 22.. That's pretty optimistic to say the least - I would take that in a split second

At the same time it is predicated that 38 points is enough to stay up.

I actually think we are more or less safe already, but I think it takes more than 38 points to stay up.

i wouldn't listen to that for a second imo. i play FM19 all the time and pretty much every save i've had so far has had QPR finishing in the top 10. nakhi wells, cameron, scowen and hemed all have high ratings on it and the 2 loan strikers both normally get 15-20 goals each.

they should just get me as manager though, i finished 7th in the prem in my first season with QPR and am now 5th half way through this season (23/24)

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      i wouldn't listen to that for a second imo. i play FM19 all the time and pretty much every save i've had so far has had QPR finishing in the top 10. nakhi wells, cameron, scowen and hemed all have high ratings on it and the 2 loan strikers both normally get 15-20 goals each.

they should just get me as manager though, i finished 7th in the prem in my first season with QPR and am now 5th half way through this season (23/24)
      When can you start? Asking for a friend high up at QPR
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Corbs IN !!

Comment

rotherham to take 1 point from their last 8 games???? hmmmmm...

Comment

Years ago I put in an application for the Spurs Managers job quoting my achievements. It was only at the end I told them I could win the Champions League as long as FM didn't crash. They saw the joke and sent a really nice letter back saying they had already made an appointment.

Comment

A win against Bolton is what I want for Christmas this year..I know it is a bit early, but anyway...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

That form guide thing on the FM table has us winning our last three games.

Those are away at Fat Frank's Derby, home against Forest and away at Wednesday.
                Can't see many points there myself.

It also has the fake hoops wining their last three games as well, beating Albion at home, Boro away and Brum at home.
                Given that they are ####, I can't see that happening either.

Large dose of salt to be taken with that table.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  A win against Bolton is what I want for Christmas this year..I know it is a bit early, but anyway...
                  Agree Shania.

Comment

Working...
                  X