Adam johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam johnson

Being released this month. Better than wszolek . Worth a go. I’d take him . JN

Lol defo weve got a pedo on the wing is a great song for us to sing

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      JN, you said somewhere else you felt no connection with the current team. Have you checked your connection with reality recently.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Bit worried about him turning into a goal hanger, especially at the Loft end!!

Comment

was at a russell a while ago and a hammered graham rix was their he seems to be forgiven as many were talking to him and drinking with him

Comment

he'd spend more time in the family stand and would absolutely ruin our work with our community trust! i wouldn't take him at the club even if he was offering to play for free!

Comment

What, round the back of the bike sheds or to a seedy hotel room to share chewits?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Bit worried about him turning into a goal hanger, especially at the Loft end!!
                Lol. JN

Comment

girls be safe now,after a few years of male on male he has had
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would take him all day long, a proper winger, great left foot with a great cross then Freeman could play more centrally as crying out for a creative centre midfielder.

Comment

Comment

Why the what and WTF a very valid point I feel, forget other things talking about footballing terms

Comment

Originally posted by Lksuperhoop View Post
                          Why the what and WTF a very valid point I feel, forget other things talking about footballing terms
                          The bloke is an out and out wrongun for Christ’s sake.
                          Football shouldn’t come into it.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Football should come into it. Look at Suarez racist and spits all forgotten, Ched Evans playing scoring goals, you telling me he plays few good games for us and all would be forgotten and people on here would be saying what a great signing as won't cost alot if anything and surely would be on wages to high.

Comment

Surely a joke? He’s finished
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X