The One Thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One Thing...

It seems every player on this team could be one of the league's best by working on one thing. Lumley: Faster and surer ball distribution. Bidwell: stop backtracking into our penalty box; once in a while try to take the ball away. Darnell: too many back passes; get a nose for the goal. Pavel: you gotta develop a cross, buddy. Eze: go for the goal more; you're hard to stop. Luongo: develop a shot; others parts of game strong. Bos: same as Mass. Hemed: how about caring enough to try? Short of improvements, I think we have a willing squad with character that's not been able to consistently stay with teams with, well, better talent.

We won.

Comment

That’s a blessed thing.

Comment

I guess when you play 8 games in 20 odd days, ‘working on your game’ takes a back seat...

And yet, Ive seen colossal improvements all around this season.

Very proud of em and their work rate and ethis.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
          I guess when you play 8 games in 20 odd days, ‘working on your game’ takes a back seat...

Exactly. With that amount of games in a short space of time there’s no time to do much on the training pitch, particularly with the defence who can be shaky at times, to say the least.
          Makes last nights result all the more impressive.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Such an important win for us,for many reasons,not least it gave the fans something to celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

I think they have done well in just competing against the other sides given how many games they have played over the last 21 days or so. Apart from the Boro game they have not been beaten easily.

Comment

Working...
              X