Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An interesting piece of information from a few years ago......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Right, must have heard that wrong then!"
    "Trust me its spot on"

How can it be spot on one minute and maybe heard it wrong the next, this is exactly the sort of thing that is then spread by other people as gospel because someone ( a moderator even) has said its spot on straight from a directors mouth. when actually its away with the fairies stuff

I know its a message board, not a court of law but even so people should think before posting something as supposed fact.
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      "Right, must have heard that wrong then!"
      "Trust me its spot on"

How can it be spot on one minute and maybe heard it wrong the next, this is exactly the sort of thing that is then spread by other people as gospel because someone ( a moderator even) has said its spot on straight from a directors mouth. when actually its away with the fairies stuff

I know its a message board, not a court of law but even so people should think before posting something as supposed fact.
      Right, firstly I was saying the fact that the plans were spot on. I'm sorry that I have seemed to have caused you some distress. :what: I was told by an ex Rangers chairman (I will let you work out who that is) so I am only going by what he has told me.....Its not exactly my fault he told me wrong info. So yes, its not my fault and I will post what I like :devil:

If you dont like rumours then i suggest you go elsewhere. I am just saying what I have been told
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

No stress at my end, completely chilled and I dont think i have conveyed any stress in my posts.

So are you now saying you no longer believe the information the director gave you was correct or that you may have remembered and repeated it incorrectly?

Paladini
        Bill Power
        Nick Blackburn
        Ross Jones
        or are we going further back?
        Still chillaxed but very interested
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
        X