No announcement yet.

team against watford.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must start wells and smith up top ( I can’t believe I’m saying that Smith has to start‍♂️)

Comment

If you don’t think Matt smith should start your DELUDED. JN

Comment

Lumley
        furlong leistner hall
        pav Luongo Manning bidwell
        Freeman
        Eze
        Smith

wells on when they’re tired

Comment

Smith and Eze both possess hold up to give our defence and midfield a break but in different ways. I don’t think closing their back line down is that important so we won’t miss wells early in the game and Smith is scoring for fun currently with 4 in 3 games.

Freeman will be fhe 3rd centre mid as Hughes and dacoure will need 3 men. Furlong pace needed at the back. Leistner will need to out strength Deeney. Success is a handful if he comes on. Andre Gray doesn’t worry me too much. Pav needs to have a very good game back and forward and will spend a lot of it back helping with Perrara (spelling) down their left.

Mrs and son work at Watford so I get to see them play quite a bit. If we play my 11 and we get a bit of luck we can beat them on our small pitch

Comment

You cannot play Freeman as a CM as he is not disciplined enough for that role especially against a strong team like Watford. Got to play Cousins in there to get about them otherwise we will get overun by them.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

About 270 left.
              76 tickets left now, all singles, loft upper, loft lower, rest of the ground sold.

Comment

I wonder if we have enough members who havent bought yet, who want to sit by themselves. I didn't think we would have enough members to warrant it to be honest. We aren't selling out anywhere so not much need for the expense.

Comment

————————————————-Lumley——————————————————
                  Rangel————————-Furlong———————Leistner—————————Bidwell
                  Wszolek————————Luongo——————-Cameron—————————Freeman
                  ———————————-Smith————————Wells—————————————

4-4-2, get the ball wide and get crosses into Smith to attack. Pav has to play in RMF role as he is no wingback! Similar to Bidwell who too is no wingback and can only be played in a LB role.

Best we can hope for I think, fearing the worst though I’m afraid.

Comment

Watford are probably looking at last night thinking we'll be knackered so they'll rest a few players.

Fully expect Watford to have a starting XI full of Udinese reserves...

Comment

Dont matter what team we put out, They are gonna aim for an early goal then play about knowing we are so knackered.

Comment

Play on the front foot and give them a game as no replay involved now so under the lights at home we can give anyone a game in a one off cup tie.

Comment

Team against Watford ?

Any chance of an emergency loan of Man City's reserves ?

Comment

We may or may not beat Watford, but I'm darned sure we'll go all out to give them a game. I don't see why there are still many on this site that bemoan our lack of character, the manager's lack of performance, and the club's lack of expertise. Believe we're shown a lot of character this year against the odds of an FFP embargo, that individual players have really upped their game, that young talent is looking more and more ready for prime time, that the owners have been wise in their decisions, and that McLaren is a wave of stability we haven't seen in years. Yes, it sucks to lose. It's maddening, given the level of play we've seen this season. But the time is now to buck up, and back up the team, with the hope that we are moving toward a stronger, fitter, better club in 2020 and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                              We may or may not beat Watford, but I'm darned sure we'll go all out to give them a game.

We shipped 8 goals in our last two home games against two Championship sides that aren't going to trouble the top of the table and have just spent 90 minutes running our plums off at one of the most in-form teams in the country.

Think we need some of that "underdog luck" that other teams have had when we play them in the cup !!!!

Comment

We have to control Luther Blisset, will be a handful for Wicks but he’’ll pocket him. Hopefully Gragory can provide the steel needed in MF, and Stainrod upfront but what do I know.....

Comment

Working...
                                X