No announcement yet.

Please play Chair, Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta say, I think is makes much less sense than the Smyth thing.

This boy looks ready at this level for some game time, Said the same when Ollie shipped Eze down the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Offish Twitter account just announced Chair to Stevenage.
      Oh well.
      Just saw that.

Not sure about this one. One loan too many perhaps. Zero pressure on Eze now. He can swan around as much as he wants safe in the knowledge he'll get picked every game.

Unless we have a signing up our sleeves?!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        another strange one...our bench is looking a bit thin....if Steve was a bit more adventurous with his substitutions he could be giving these guys some game time against better opposition.

the are too many un subbable players - eze being the main one - 60 mins of eze and 30 mins of chair?

at the moment our subs tactics seems to be get the big lump on and give BSO 5 mins plus injury time
        Good post, atm we devoid of ideas and have very good options and there getting loaned out yet the players macs sticking with arent cutting it now.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Just saw that.

Not sure about this one. One loan too many perhaps. Zero pressure on Eze now. He can swan around as much as he wants safe in the knowledge he'll get picked every game.

Unless we have a signing up our sleeves?!!

Disagree. Once Hemed is back, we'll go back to 2 up top. Freeman can move inside then you have Samuel on the wings. i am surprised at the change but doesn't guarantee Eze plays every minute of every game.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Disagree. Once Hemed is back, we'll go back to 2 up top. Freeman can move inside then you have Samuel on the wings. i am surprised at the change but doesn't guarantee Eze plays every minute of every game.
            Has MacLaren selected Freeman in a central midfield role at all so far this season?

Comment

He hasn't selected anyone in that position, even with Chair here. So by your theory, nothing would change anyway if he were here so then he should go and get some more game time.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                He hasn't selected anyone in that position, even with Chair here. So by your theory, nothing would change anyway if he were here so then he should go and get some more game time.
                All I'm saying is if MacLaren fancied Freeman in a central midfield role, surely the obvious time to do it would have been while Luongo was absent.

Personally I wouldn't have sent Chair out on loan, he's looked lively in his little cameos. I also think that Eze needs dropping, hasn't looked bothered these last few weeks. But I really don't think he will be dropped. I think MacLaren will keep picking him if he's fit. He's the polar opposite to Holloway in that he doesn't like to chop and change!

Comment

Working...
                X