No announcement yet.

Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think about it. how many English keepers can u see being better than him in 2022? Pickford looking proper dodgy and there aren't many great young ones. wouldn't put him past making the squad. JN

Comment

we had a marked change and a massive improvement as soon as he came into the side and i don't think thats a coincidence. we're a lot more organized with him between the sticks, bristol rovers and blackpool fans said the same when he was on loan there.

hes a cracking gk no questions asked and he showed true character yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Oooh! I thought your head was the ball!
        Any way of posting that to Villa?

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          I seems to me a lot of people have written off Ingram after the first four or so poor matches we played this season. I think it is unfair. The entire team was shite and players like Leinstner, Luongo, Scowen and others looked diabolical for periods. Had Ingram continued in goal he would probably improve as the rest of the lads once McClaren found the right system and got reinforcements during the loan market.

I think Ingram can turn out to be a very decent understudy to Lumley.
          This is so true...the defenders were abysmal against WBA, pedestrian at best, yet Ingram takes all the blame.

Comment

Ingram mite be a good keeper but not in the championship and definitely not for us. It's not all his fault but look at the results

Comment

Same opinion on Ingram after that howler Ozzie??

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                I think Ingram can turn out to be a very decent understudy to Lumley.
                Only if we were in League 1.

Comment

Working...
                X