Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley

What a great lad taking the knock and staying on the pitch he must be a tough lad. So glad Ingram and his guide dog didn't have to come on

Thought he did well to stay on as that looked nasty and must've hurt loads. Showed his strength of character to carry on as it could've knocked him for six.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
      What a great lad taking the knock and staying on the pitch he must be a tough lad. So glad Ingram and his guide dog didn't have to come on
      Below the belt comment on Ingram

Comment

Top Lad.
        First time I saw him play was against Leeds away , last game of last season, and I wasn’t impressed as it turned out I was sat next to his Dad !!.
        But he has made the shirt his own, and grown in confidence, he is Way above his years.
        As far as Ingram goes , he had some really Decent performances for the “Cobblers” when he was on loan up here.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I seems to me a lot of people have written off Ingram after the first four or so poor matches we played this season. I think it is unfair. The entire team was shite and players like Leinstner, Luongo, Scowen and others looked diabolical for periods. Had Ingram continued in goal he would probably improve as the rest of the lads once McClaren found the right system and got reinforcements during the loan market.

I think Ingram can turn out to be a very decent understudy to Lumley.

Comment

Quality keeper. Only weakness is coming for the ball and punching in crowds

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Below the belt comment on Ingram
              True though
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                I seems to me a lot of people have written off Ingram after the first four or so poor matches we played this season. I think it is unfair. The entire team was shite and players like Leinstner, Luongo, Scowen and others looked diabolical for periods. Had Ingram continued in goal he would probably improve as the rest of the lads once McClaren found the right system and got reinforcements during the loan market.

Agree Oslo. People forget we were a very different side those first four games, playing in a style unsuited to us, which in turn heaped a lot more pressure on Ingram because possession would often be lost in dangerous areas at the back. He's certainly not as bad as some make out.

Comment

Oooh! I thought your head was the ball!

Comment

Lumley has done well who excels as a shot stopper but is still a bit iffy with crosses and the high ball as for Ingram sorry but cannot agree that he would have improved if he had stayed in the side. I for one would rather move him on and replace with a half decent number 2 as he is just not upto this level and never has been. God help us if Lumley is out for any period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Oooh! I thought your head was the ball!
                      Should have been a straight Red.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Should have been a straight Red.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Sorry Oslo, but you were ready to write off McLaren just after two games. Was that fair?
                          Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 02-01-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Is there a chance that the powers that be will look at this. ?
                            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Ingram was ropey last season too not just this one

Comment

Working...
                              X