Bassong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

I think you really have to give some consideration to the fact that we have a team of professionals working at our club who presumably know what they are doing. Bassong has been training with us for a few weeks now and has played in a few U23s games - and did ok ( watched online yesterday ). Really can’t see the problem here - we won’t be offering a 3 year contract !
    Or £15k a week even. Bet we've offered less than £10k a week.

Comment

bloke is utter turd and a waste of a wage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Why has he been so long out of the game?
        because no other club are mug enough to take him on

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

because no other club are mug enough to take him on
          Ok. Hehe.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            bloke is utter turd and a waste of a wage.
            Almost 200 Premier League appearances says not.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Almost 200 Premier League appearances says not.
              doesn't matter how many premier league appearances he has made,that's all in the past. we are talking about the Bassong of now,the player who couldn't get a club for a whole year as clubs know his knees are shot to bits. watched him at Norwich a few times b4 he got released and he was an absolute liability and fans couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Comment

Titus bramble played premier league so means nothing as he was pub standard. I know he was poor for norwich but I'll wait to see him 1st hand
                Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 04-09-2018, 10:00 PM.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be honest he wasn't too bad in the U23s game. A bit of the Baptiste no nonsense game about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                    Everyone was crying about not giving onuoha a new deal but turn nose up at bassong a literally identical player for cheaper than what onuoha wants. Both pacey, both experienced both open to lapses of concentration! Make your minds up! Bassong is no worse then onuoha. Watched bassong in the last 3 u23 games nothing wrong with him as cover in which he will probably be signed for

Other than the fact he isn't anywhere near as good.

Comment

Does anyone else think that Tony Leistner is a TERRIBLE signing? don't think he's completed a pass on the floor yet this season?

Comment

Is the Insider the new head of pr at Rangers Paul whassisface/??.......

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
                          Does anyone else think that Tony Leistner is a TERRIBLE signing? don't think he's completed a pass on the floor yet this season?
                          He certainly doesn't seem to fit into McClaren's idea of defenders who can take the ball out from the back. McClaren went to Germany to convince him to sign. I'm confused by most things the club are saying/doing this season tbh.

Comment

I don't think he's ever been on the wrong end of a 7-1...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
                              No I think he’s bloody good defender in old school style. Puts his head on it and does dirty side. Building up play from back not his strength but I like my defenders to defend in first instance.

Big issues in starting eleven to resolve before focusing on this guy IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

He certainly doesn't seem to fit into McClaren's idea of defenders who can take the ball out from the back.
                                Isn't that why he's so keen for Hall to return? Leistner's not that type of defender, but has other strengths as Wests says.

Comment

Working...
                                X