X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Isn't that why he's so keen for Hall to return? Leistner's not that type of defender, but has other strengths as Wests says.
    So he only needs one defender who can play from the back? I don't mind Leistner. He has a good attitude and could become a cult hero for us but his distribution is terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

He certainly doesn't seem to fit into McClaren's idea of defenders who can take the ball out from the back.
    Isn't that why he's so keen for Hall to return? Leistner's not that type of defender, but has other strengths as Wests says.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
    Does anyone else think that Tony Leistner is a TERRIBLE signing? don't think he's completed a pass on the floor yet this season?
    No I think he’s bloody good defender in old school style. Puts his head on it and does dirty side. Building up play from back not his strength but I like my defenders to defend in first instance.

Big issues in starting eleven to resolve before focusing on this guy IMO

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    I don't think he's ever been on the wrong end of a 7-1...

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
    Does anyone else think that Tony Leistner is a TERRIBLE signing? don't think he's completed a pass on the floor yet this season?
    He certainly doesn't seem to fit into McClaren's idea of defenders who can take the ball out from the back. McClaren went to Germany to convince him to sign. I'm confused by most things the club are saying/doing this season tbh.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Is the Insider the new head of pr at Rangers Paul whassisface/??.......

Leave a comment:

• NorthWest_Ranger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by Insider View Post
    Everyone was crying about not giving onuoha a new deal but turn nose up at bassong a literally identical player for cheaper than what onuoha wants. Both pacey, both experienced both open to lapses of concentration! Make your minds up! Bassong is no worse then onuoha. Watched bassong in the last 3 u23 games nothing wrong with him as cover in which he will probably be signed for

Other than the fact he isn't anywhere near as good.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    To be honest he wasn't too bad in the U23s game. A bit of the Baptiste no nonsense game about him.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Titus bramble played premier league so means nothing as he was pub standard. I know he was poor for norwich but I'll wait to see him 1st hand
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 04-09-2018, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• norfolk ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Almost 200 Premier League appearances says not.
    doesn't matter how many premier league appearances he has made,that's all in the past. we are talking about the Bassong of now,the player who couldn't get a club for a whole year as clubs know his knees are shot to bits. watched him at Norwich a few times b4 he got released and he was an absolute liability and fans couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    bloke is utter turd and a waste of a wage.
    Almost 200 Premier League appearances says not.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

because no other club are mug enough to take him on
    Ok. Hehe.

Leave a comment:

• norfolk ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Why has he been so long out of the game?
    because no other club are mug enough to take him on

Leave a comment:

• norfolk ranger
    replied
    bloke is utter turd and a waste of a wage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X